Looking for a great east coast city to visit in October with 6 adults. Good food, water front, neat historic places to visit.. any suggestions?
East Coast Travel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip SW
- 2 Seafood
- 3 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 4 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 5 Connecticut River Byway
- 6 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 7 Boston
- 8 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 9 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 10 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 11 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 12 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 13 moving to florida
- 14 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 15 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 16 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 17 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 18 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 19 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 20 Boston/Salem with kids
- 21 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 22 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 23 San Diego farmer's markets
- 24 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 25 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?