Aloha to all of you,
as we - meaning my better half and I (both in our late twenties) - are planning a four week trip to the east coast of the US, I'd love to hear some suggestions regarding our itinerary. Basically, we'll kick off with five nice days in NYC, next heading towards Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington DC, taking a day-trip over to the Niagara Falls before we spend about two and a half more weeks in Florida. As covering all of the stuff in one big topic would be messy, I'd rather go bit by bit and start with NYC:
NYC is obviously the easiest to gather information on (I've been there once before). We'll have five full days to enjoy the big apple. As we arrive on a Saturday, we highly tend towards doing the typical touristic sights not before Monday. It should save us some time at least. Also, we'll be a bit more flexible as to the weather conditions that way.
Brooklyn Bike Tour
China Town/Little Italy or SoHo
with some possible shopping inbetween
Statue of Liberty
OneWTC (hopefully it'd be open by then)
Statan Island Ferry round trip
St. Patrick's Cathedral
I'd love to hear comments and suggestions regarding our itinerary. Also, I'd like your take on only walking by/or skipping the Chrysler building, Washington Square, the Public Library.
I know people say either RFC or ESB, however, both feature different views and seem great for a first time visitor.
As to day one and China Town vs Little Italy vs Soho: That's definately a part, I'd need help on. Basically it should only suit as some kind of connection between Brooklyn and Chelsea/High Line. If anybody suggested anything different, I'd surely reconsider.
Day five would require the same treatment with regard to Harlem/Bronx/Cloisters. I've heard good stuff about either. Any recommendations?
Last but not least, I plan on having a night's view of the city from Brooklyn, not yet knowing where we'll be staying at. If any of your New Yorker's could point out a good connection towards the end of a specific day, that would really be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 피망바둑이 ⊙접속주소 : 【_ssp335.com⌒추천인:지퍼_】
- 2 토토총판 모집 【 'kakao: dnj2016' '텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 3 http://www.ifirmationeyeserumblog.com/neuro-load/
- 4 황금성게임 ▲☆홈 피 = scc883.컴 ☏
- 5 피망머니 ◐ 도메인 : 【_ssp335.com⌒추천인:지퍼_】
- 6 한게임포커 ⊙접속 : 【_ssp335.com⌒추천인:지퍼_】
- 7 경마신문 ♤접속 : 【_bbk89.com_】♤제주경마
- 8 경륜왕 ♪접속주소 : 【_bbk89.com_】♪두바이경마
- 9 무료릴게임 ★♧주_소= scc883.컴 ☎
- 10 무료포커머니 ● 연결 : 【_ssp335.com⌒추천인:지퍼_】
- 11 골드바둑이 ◐ 도메인 : 【_ssp335.com⌒추천인:지퍼_】
- 12 경륜예상 ↘도메인 : 【_bbk89.com_】일본경마
- 13 불새 △卍접_속: scc883.컴 ◆
- 14 로우바둑이 ⊙접속 : 【_ssp335.com⌒추천인:지퍼_】
- 15 경마 (〃＞皿＜)접속 : 【_bbk89.com_】▧한국마사회 렛츠런
- 16 http://maleenhancementshop.info/testoflex-advanced/
- 17 http://www.ifirmationeyeserumblog.com/neuro-load/
- 18 포커룰 ● 연결 : 【_ssp335.com⌒추천인:지퍼_】
- 19 릴게임 ※☎접 속 : scc883.컴 ☆
- 20 창원경륜 ☆ 홈피: 【_bbk89.com_】☆ 트리플나인
- 21 포커게임 ● 연결 : 【_ssp335.com⌒추천인:지퍼_】
- 22 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 23 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 24 Bryce and Zion planning
- 25 슬롯머신게임【 HOT424。COM 】인천바카라
Aloha to all of you,