I'm new to this forum and am here because I could use a lot of advice. My cousin and I are planning a trip to the East coast. My main focus is New England; hers is DC, Maryland, and Virginia. Is there anyway we can do a nice "loop" and finish in New York - or is this not realistic given a 10-day time frame?
East coast tour
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 2 SFO International Airport
- 3 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 4 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 5 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 6 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 7 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 8 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 9 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 10 Fall color yet?
- 11 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 12 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 13 My Book of Mormon review
- 14 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 15 Colorado aspen updates
- 16 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 19 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 20 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 21 Arches National Park in a day
- 22 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 23 JFK Airport
- 24 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 25 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?