Looking for specific information on New York Dude Ranches -- Rocking Horse; Pinegrove; Roseland. Looking for which one is more accomodating for a 3yr old. Not sure if she will participate in programs, or if she will stay with us thruout the day. Next criteria is cleanliness, followed by food quality. Any information is greatly appreciated.
East Coast Dude Ranch
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 2 San Francisco to LA driving itinerary 8 days
- 3 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 4 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 5 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 6 can you help me plan a trip?
- 7 Seattle - newby questions
- 8 How to Get Gift Through Subscripton Box?
- 9 SEATTLE / BALLARD – mini TR about a great wedding visit
- 10 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 11 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 12 Restaurants Chicago June
- 13 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 14 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 15 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 16 tip for valet parking
- 17 New Orleans
- 18 California: Getty museum
- 19 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 20 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 21 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 22 NYC hotel/July
- 23 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 24 Fun Home now on Broadway
- 25 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?