Me and my friend are coming to USA from Finland for 2 weeks in July. We're planning to drive all the way down from New York to Miami in less than 10 days. The 1st draft of our travel plan is pretty much the following: http://tinyurl.com/bxysyw
Any tips or considerations that we should take into account?
Places that we should definitely see, roads that we should definitely drive on, hotels that we should definitely use..
All help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 2 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 3 Advice on tipping
- 4 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 5 Mosser Hotel in San Francisco, CA
- 6 NYC with 8 yr old
- 7 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 8 stopping off I 81 South
- 9 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 10 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 11 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 12 Sonoma Wine Tour 2 nights
- 13 September Road Trip in New England
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 Yreka, CA to Medford, OR, Siskiyou Pass
- 16 Road Trip
- 17 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 18 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 19 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 20 Campground and Beach near Mystic, Ct
- 21 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 22 Hilton Head restaurants
- 23 Road trip October
- 24 Amish
- 25 SF, One day trip to wine county help July 3-5th??