Me and my friend are coming to USA from Finland for 2 weeks in July. We're planning to drive all the way down from New York to Miami in less than 10 days. The 1st draft of our travel plan is pretty much the following: http://tinyurl.com/bxysyw
Any tips or considerations that we should take into account?
Places that we should definitely see, roads that we should definitely drive on, hotels that we should definitely use..
All help is greatly appreciated!
East Coast Drive from New York to Miami
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 3 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 4 How to dress in Vegas
- 5 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 6 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 7 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 8 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 9 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 10 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 11 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 12 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 13 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 14 USA trip
- 15 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 16 Chicago Questions
- 17 Air Connections on Maui
- 18 camaro hire in waikiki
- 19 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 20 Timeshare Nightmares
- 21 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 22 Breckenridge in October
- 23 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 24 Orlando for Work
- 25 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????