Me and my friend are coming to USA from Finland for 2 weeks in July. We're planning to drive all the way down from New York to Miami in less than 10 days. The 1st draft of our travel plan is pretty much the following: http://tinyurl.com/bxysyw
Any tips or considerations that we should take into account?
Places that we should definitely see, roads that we should definitely drive on, hotels that we should definitely use..
All help is greatly appreciated!
East Coast Drive from New York to Miami
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 2 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 3 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 4 culpepper
- 5 Road Trip SW
- 6 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 7 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 8 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 9 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 10 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 11 2 weeks in Alaska
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 Charlotte restaurant help
- 14 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 15 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 16 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 17 Yosemite Fire
- 18 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 19 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 20 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 21 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 22 Fancy dining
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 25 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?