Me and my friend are coming to USA from Finland for 2 weeks in July. We're planning to drive all the way down from New York to Miami in less than 10 days. The 1st draft of our travel plan is pretty much the following: http://tinyurl.com/bxysyw
Any tips or considerations that we should take into account?
Places that we should definitely see, roads that we should definitely drive on, hotels that we should definitely use..
All help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 2 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 3 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 4 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 5 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 6 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 7 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 8 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 9 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 10 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 11 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 12 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 13 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 14 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 15 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 16 Summer trip
- 17 How many states have you been to?
- 18 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 19 Florida keys trip
- 20 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 21 Route Planning for East USA
- 22 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 23 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 24 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 25 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...