Me and my friend are coming to USA from Finland for 2 weeks in July. We're planning to drive all the way down from New York to Miami in less than 10 days. The 1st draft of our travel plan is pretty much the following: http://tinyurl.com/bxysyw
Any tips or considerations that we should take into account?
Places that we should definitely see, roads that we should definitely drive on, hotels that we should definitely use..
All help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston waterfront Italian
- 2 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 3 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 4 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 5 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 6 Kids Vacation Place
- 7 Napa valley getaway
- 8 Two nights from Sacramento to Santa Barbara: where to spend the night?
- 9 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 10 Steamboat in August
- 11 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 12 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 13 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 14 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 15 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 16 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 17 MN lake home rental needed
- 18 Desert Southwest
- 19 Salt lake to boulder ideas
- 20 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 21 Hawaii, January 2017.
- 22 Your favourite places in New York City
- 23 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 24 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 25 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017