Me and my friend are coming to USA from Finland for 2 weeks in July. We're planning to drive all the way down from New York to Miami in less than 10 days. The 1st draft of our travel plan is pretty much the following: http://tinyurl.com/bxysyw
Any tips or considerations that we should take into account?
Places that we should definitely see, roads that we should definitely drive on, hotels that we should definitely use..
All help is greatly appreciated!
East Coast Drive from New York to Miami
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 2 Monterey and Napa
- 3 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 4 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 5 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 6 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 7 Looking for Next Destination
- 8 Worst Restaurants in America
- 9 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 10 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 11 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 12 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 13 Fall color yet?
- 14 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 15 New England in the fall
- 16 Yosemite Lodging
- 17 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 18 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 19 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 20 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 21 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 22 N California trip questions
- 23 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 24 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 25 Colorado aspen updates