Me and my friend are coming to USA from Finland for 2 weeks in July. We're planning to drive all the way down from New York to Miami in less than 10 days. The 1st draft of our travel plan is pretty much the following: http://tinyurl.com/bxysyw
Any tips or considerations that we should take into account?
Places that we should definitely see, roads that we should definitely drive on, hotels that we should definitely use..
All help is greatly appreciated!
East Coast Drive from New York to Miami
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Phoenix restaurants
- 2 5 week in US/Mexico
- 3 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 4 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 5 10 day trip to California
- 6 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 7 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 8 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 Rafting near Denali
- 11 New York City Restaurants
- 12 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 13 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 14 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 15 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 16 Kennedy Space Center
- 17 Week in October in Maine
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 20 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 21 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 22 B-Day Mini adventure
- 23 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 24 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 25 Timeshare Nightmares