Me and my friend are coming to USA from Finland for 2 weeks in July. We're planning to drive all the way down from New York to Miami in less than 10 days. The 1st draft of our travel plan is pretty much the following: http://tinyurl.com/bxysyw
Any tips or considerations that we should take into account?
Places that we should definitely see, roads that we should definitely drive on, hotels that we should definitely use..
All help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 2 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 3 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 4 First Trip to Texas -
- 5 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 6 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 7 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 8 5 days in Colorado
- 9 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 10 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 11 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 12 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 13 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 14 Caillebotte at the Kimbell - Fort Worth
- 15 Reading re the Northern Parks?
- 16 New Hampshire
- 17 Things to do in Bakersfield
- 18 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 19 Road to Hana - tour company or on your own
- 20 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 21 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 22 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 23 Beaches in Florida
- 24 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 25 Nashville Questions