Me and my friend are coming to USA from Finland for 2 weeks in July. We're planning to drive all the way down from New York to Miami in less than 10 days. The 1st draft of our travel plan is pretty much the following: http://tinyurl.com/bxysyw
Any tips or considerations that we should take into account?
Places that we should definitely see, roads that we should definitely drive on, hotels that we should definitely use..
All help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 2 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 3 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 4 Boston Ideas
- 5 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 6 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 7 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 8 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 9 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 10 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 11 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 12 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 13 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 14 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 15 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 16 Week motorcycle ride
- 17 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 18 Crested Butte so expensive
- 19 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 20 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 21 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 22 Flower Piano
- 23 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 24 Maine weather and temps
- 25 Road Trip Itinerary Help