Me and my friend are coming to USA from Finland for 2 weeks in July. We're planning to drive all the way down from New York to Miami in less than 10 days. The 1st draft of our travel plan is pretty much the following: http://tinyurl.com/bxysyw
Any tips or considerations that we should take into account?
Places that we should definitely see, roads that we should definitely drive on, hotels that we should definitely use..
All help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 2 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 3 Glacier NP Trip 2016
- 4 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 5 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses
- 6 Minnesota to Colorado
- 7 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 8 Ferry options Seattle to Victoria
- 9 Pittsburgh Trip
- 10 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 11 Booking accommodations through Trip Advisor, Expedia , etc.
- 12 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 13 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 14 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 15 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 16 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 17 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 18 North Carolina Triangle
- 19 What to do in Raleigh, NC?
- 20 http://www.topadvancingincome.com/marvel-champions-cheats/
- 21 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 22 first trip to HI
- 23 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 24 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 25 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip