Me and my friend are coming to USA from Finland for 2 weeks in July. We're planning to drive all the way down from New York to Miami in less than 10 days. The 1st draft of our travel plan is pretty much the following: http://tinyurl.com/bxysyw
Any tips or considerations that we should take into account?
Places that we should definitely see, roads that we should definitely drive on, hotels that we should definitely use..
All help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 2 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 3 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 4 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 5 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 6 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 7 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 8 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 9 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 10 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 11 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 12 Newark to Paris
- 13 Phone SIM
- 14 A June trip to Kauai
- 15 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 16 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 17 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 18 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 19 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 20 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 21 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 22 Napa Valley Hotel
- 23 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 24 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 25 Southern Michigan vacation destination?