Me and my friend are coming to USA from Finland for 2 weeks in July. We're planning to drive all the way down from New York to Miami in less than 10 days. The 1st draft of our travel plan is pretty much the following: http://tinyurl.com/bxysyw
Any tips or considerations that we should take into account?
Places that we should definitely see, roads that we should definitely drive on, hotels that we should definitely use..
All help is greatly appreciated!
East Coast Drive from New York to Miami
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 4 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 5 West Coast Road Trip
- 6 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 7 Maui itinerary
- 8 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 9 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 10 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 11 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 12 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 13 East Coast Road Trip
- 14 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 17 Pirateland SC
- 18 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 19 San Diego with Kids
- 20 Metro Card Options
- 21 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 22 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 23 getting around DC
- 24 California
- 25 Road Trip: Seattle to San Francisco in November