Me and my friend are coming to USA from Finland for 2 weeks in July. We're planning to drive all the way down from New York to Miami in less than 10 days. The 1st draft of our travel plan is pretty much the following: http://tinyurl.com/bxysyw
Any tips or considerations that we should take into account?
Places that we should definitely see, roads that we should definitely drive on, hotels that we should definitely use..
All help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 2 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 3 Driving Alaska
- 4 Border crossing
- 5 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 6 Parka in PA during February?
- 7 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 8 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 9 Back from the Big Easy
- 10 Cross country tips
- 11 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 12 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 13 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 14 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 15 Ideas for New York
- 16 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 17 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 18 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 19 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 20 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 21 IAH to HOU Questions
- 22 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 23 Jazzfest side trips
- 24 March in New Mexico
- 25 No Spam this morning!!