Me and my friend are coming to USA from Finland for 2 weeks in July. We're planning to drive all the way down from New York to Miami in less than 10 days. The 1st draft of our travel plan is pretty much the following: http://tinyurl.com/bxysyw
Any tips or considerations that we should take into account?
Places that we should definitely see, roads that we should definitely drive on, hotels that we should definitely use..
All help is greatly appreciated!
East Coast Drive from New York to Miami
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 2 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 3 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 4 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 5 adams morgan - safety
- 6 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 7 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 8 Morning in miami
- 9 Las Vegas must sees
- 10 Grand Marais?
- 11 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 12 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 13 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 14 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 15 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 16 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 17 Grand Teton in October
- 18 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 19 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 20 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 21 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 22 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 23 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 24 US Southwest
- 25 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME