Me and my friend are coming to USA from Finland for 2 weeks in July. We're planning to drive all the way down from New York to Miami in less than 10 days. The 1st draft of our travel plan is pretty much the following: http://tinyurl.com/bxysyw
Any tips or considerations that we should take into account?
Places that we should definitely see, roads that we should definitely drive on, hotels that we should definitely use..
All help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 2 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 3 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 4 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 5 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 6 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 7 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 8 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 9 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 10 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 11 Camping in New England foliage Oct 8-19
- 12 USA October 2016
- 13 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 14 Redwood National Forest
- 15 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah
- 16 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 17 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 18 Kings and Sequoia.
- 19 Uber and Miami
- 20 Renting a car in miami, fl
- 21 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 22 BRAVOFLY - SCAM
- 23 Austin and ?, Texas Family Spring Break 2015 - Trying again
- 24 New Orleants dining
- 25 Springtime in Florida