Me and my friend are coming to USA from Finland for 2 weeks in July. We're planning to drive all the way down from New York to Miami in less than 10 days. The 1st draft of our travel plan is pretty much the following: http://tinyurl.com/bxysyw
Any tips or considerations that we should take into account?
Places that we should definitely see, roads that we should definitely drive on, hotels that we should definitely use..
All help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 2 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 3 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 4 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 5 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 6 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 7 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 8 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 9 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 10 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 11 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 12 Seattle to San Francisco
- 13 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 14 San Francisco and Napa
- 15 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 16 Relocating to the Deep South
- 17 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 18 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 19 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 20 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 21 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 22 Budget NYC hotel
- 23 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 24 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 25 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015