Me and my friend are coming to USA from Finland for 2 weeks in July. We're planning to drive all the way down from New York to Miami in less than 10 days. The 1st draft of our travel plan is pretty much the following: http://tinyurl.com/bxysyw
Any tips or considerations that we should take into account?
Places that we should definitely see, roads that we should definitely drive on, hotels that we should definitely use..
All help is greatly appreciated!
East Coast Drive from New York to Miami
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED AMERICAN PASSPORT. firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 3 Utah 2
- 4 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 5 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 6 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 7 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 8 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 9 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 10 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 11 must see and do's in Maui?
- 12 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 13 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 14 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 15 New York City - apartment locations
- 16 Boston to see Sargent works
- 17 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 18 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 19 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 20 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 21 Girls' Getaway
- 22 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 23 Car Rental in Sedona
- 24 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 25 NYC hotel/July