Me and my friend are coming to USA from Finland for 2 weeks in July. We're planning to drive all the way down from New York to Miami in less than 10 days. The 1st draft of our travel plan is pretty much the following: http://tinyurl.com/bxysyw
Any tips or considerations that we should take into account?
Places that we should definitely see, roads that we should definitely drive on, hotels that we should definitely use..
All help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 2 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 3 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 4 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 5 California Trip
- 6 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 7 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 8 New Orleans
- 9 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 10 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 11 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 12 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 13 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 14 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 15 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 16 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 17 Weather in Chicago
- 18 Road trip around Washington DC
- 19 Utah trip Itinerary
- 20 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 21 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 22 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 23 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 24 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 25 Help me with this