Me and my friend are coming to USA from Finland for 2 weeks in July. We're planning to drive all the way down from New York to Miami in less than 10 days. The 1st draft of our travel plan is pretty much the following: http://tinyurl.com/bxysyw
Any tips or considerations that we should take into account?
Places that we should definitely see, roads that we should definitely drive on, hotels that we should definitely use..
All help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 help me plan a Cali trip
- 2 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 3 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 4 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 5 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 6 Mesa Verde question
- 7 Planning our Move
- 8 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 9 Wilmington DE questions
- 10 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 11 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 12 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 13 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 14 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 15 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 16 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 17 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 18 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 19 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 20 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 21 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 22 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 23 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 24 Hotel advise Chicago
- 25 Maui and Kauai