Me and my friend are coming to USA from Finland for 2 weeks in July. We're planning to drive all the way down from New York to Miami in less than 10 days. The 1st draft of our travel plan is pretty much the following: http://tinyurl.com/bxysyw
Any tips or considerations that we should take into account?
Places that we should definitely see, roads that we should definitely drive on, hotels that we should definitely use..
All help is greatly appreciated!
East Coast Drive from New York to Miami
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 late-night DC restaurant
- 2 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 3 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 4 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 5 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 6 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 7 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 8 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 9 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 10 Houston in September
- 11 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 12 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 13 Oahu ideas
- 14 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 15 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 16 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 17 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 18 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 19 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 20 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 21 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 22 Transportation between Seattle airport and Victoria Clipper pier
- 23 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 24 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 25 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days