Originally from Southern California and recently moved to Denver, CO after remarrying marrying in March. Husband and I have 5 days mid October to travel without kids. Considering a flight to Boston and driving up the coast. Neither of us have been to the East Coast outside of NYC and would love to visit cute B&B's while we explore. We have 5 days total. Any suggestions? Could go North from Boston to Maine or South to explore Conn & RI.
East Coast Drive from Boston to Maine
- 1 Updates from Hanalei
- 2 Great Beach's
- 3 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 4 One day in NYC
- 5 National Parks?
- 6 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 7 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 8 Death Valley in November
- 9 Columbus food !
- 10 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 11 Blue ridge parkway
- 12 Minnesota State Fair
- 13 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 14 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 15 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 16 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 17 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 18 Fires in Colorado
- 19 Hotels in New Orleans
- 20 Seattle in July
- 21 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 22 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 23 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 24 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 25 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations