I am planning a girls only 40th birthday spa retreat with my friends. We all live on the east coast (FL, NY, ME, GA) and don't want to spend too much time traveling.
We are looking for a destination spa retreat with outdoor activities (hiking, kayaking, rafting) as well classes such as yoga, pilates, cooking. We also would like great food. We aren't in to going to a weight loss type of place - its for relaxing and celebrating life with our friends.
Anyone have any good ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 2 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 3 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 4 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend
- 5 Chicago Stamina
- 6 las vegas anyone
- 7 Finding Steve Perry
- 8 Hiking 'the wave'
- 9 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 10 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 11 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 12 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 13 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 14 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 15 Restaurant Help Needed
- 16 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 17 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 18 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 19 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 20 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 21 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 22 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 23 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 24 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 25 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver