I am planning a girls only 40th birthday spa retreat with my friends. We all live on the east coast (FL, NY, ME, GA) and don't want to spend too much time traveling.
We are looking for a destination spa retreat with outdoor activities (hiking, kayaking, rafting) as well classes such as yoga, pilates, cooking. We also would like great food. We aren't in to going to a weight loss type of place - its for relaxing and celebrating life with our friends.
Anyone have any good ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 파워볼 실시간 중계 ※연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 3 Santa Fe Itineray
- 4 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 5 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 6 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 7 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 8 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 9 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 10 Boston area hotels
- 11 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 12 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 13 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 14 Miami for 2 days
- 15 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 16 Great Falls or Helena?
- 17 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 18 What to request?
- 19 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 20 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 21 What to see in Portland
- 22 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 23 How much cash do you travel with?
- 24 More problems for Big Sur
- 25 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas