I am planning a girls only 40th birthday spa retreat with my friends. We all live on the east coast (FL, NY, ME, GA) and don't want to spend too much time traveling.
We are looking for a destination spa retreat with outdoor activities (hiking, kayaking, rafting) as well classes such as yoga, pilates, cooking. We also would like great food. We aren't in to going to a weight loss type of place - its for relaxing and celebrating life with our friends.
Anyone have any good ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 2 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 3 Glacier National Park 2018
- 4 Hawaii wedding
- 5 Driving CA 395
- 6 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 7 Adirondacks trip repot
- 8 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 9 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 10 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 11 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 12 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 13 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 14 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 15 New England Tour
- 16 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 17 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 18 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 19 Downtown Denver hotel
- 20 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 21 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 22 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 23 San Diego VRBO area
- 24 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 25 Muir Woods in October