I am planning a girls only 40th birthday spa retreat with my friends. We all live on the east coast (FL, NY, ME, GA) and don't want to spend too much time traveling.
We are looking for a destination spa retreat with outdoor activities (hiking, kayaking, rafting) as well classes such as yoga, pilates, cooking. We also would like great food. We aren't in to going to a weight loss type of place - its for relaxing and celebrating life with our friends.
Anyone have any good ideas?
East Coast Destination Spas
- 1 Micron Associates: My week as an Amazon insider
- 2 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Savanah Sojourn
- 5 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 6 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 7 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 8 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 9 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 10 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 11 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 12 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 13 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 14 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 15 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 16 Warm and don't Drive
- 17 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 18 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 19 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 20 Madison Square Garden
- 21 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 22 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 23 St. Augustine, Florida
- 24 hotel near Met NYC
- 25 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!