I am planning a girls only 40th birthday spa retreat with my friends. We all live on the east coast (FL, NY, ME, GA) and don't want to spend too much time traveling.
We are looking for a destination spa retreat with outdoor activities (hiking, kayaking, rafting) as well classes such as yoga, pilates, cooking. We also would like great food. We aren't in to going to a weight loss type of place - its for relaxing and celebrating life with our friends.
Anyone have any good ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Across the United States by Train
- 2 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 3 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 4 Phone SIM
- 5 Best Amish Site to visit
- 6 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 7 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 8 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 9 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 10 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 11 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 12 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 13 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 14 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 15 A day in Boston
- 16 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 17 1 Week Too Long For Napa/Sonoma/Mendocino?
- 18 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 19 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 20 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 21 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 22 California's Central Coast
- 23 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 24 Any Disneyworld fans here?
- 25 Good Places for a Family to Eat in San Francisco