I am planning a girls only 40th birthday spa retreat with my friends. We all live on the east coast (FL, NY, ME, GA) and don't want to spend too much time traveling.
We are looking for a destination spa retreat with outdoor activities (hiking, kayaking, rafting) as well classes such as yoga, pilates, cooking. We also would like great food. We aren't in to going to a weight loss type of place - its for relaxing and celebrating life with our friends.
Anyone have any good ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 2 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 3 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 4 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 5 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 6 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 7 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 8 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 9 blue ridge parkway?
- 10 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 11 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 12 San Diego, mission valley
- 13 First Trip to New Mexico
- 14 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 15 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 16 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 17 November redwoods trip
- 18 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 19 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 20 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 21 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 22 MN lake home rental needed
- 23 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 24 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 25 Forbes Island Restaurant Question