I am planning a girls only 40th birthday spa retreat with my friends. We all live on the east coast (FL, NY, ME, GA) and don't want to spend too much time traveling.
We are looking for a destination spa retreat with outdoor activities (hiking, kayaking, rafting) as well classes such as yoga, pilates, cooking. We also would like great food. We aren't in to going to a weight loss type of place - its for relaxing and celebrating life with our friends.
Anyone have any good ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 OMG
- 2 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 3 Florida keys trip
- 4 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 5 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 6 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 7 Hawaii Help
- 8 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 9 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 10 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 11 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 12 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 13 HAWAII; HELP!
- 14 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 15 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 16 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 17 Coffee in Boston?
- 18 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 19 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 20 Change planes in Atlanta
- 21 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 22 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 23 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 25 Florida beach vacation