I am planning a girls only 40th birthday spa retreat with my friends. We all live on the east coast (FL, NY, ME, GA) and don't want to spend too much time traveling.
We are looking for a destination spa retreat with outdoor activities (hiking, kayaking, rafting) as well classes such as yoga, pilates, cooking. We also would like great food. We aren't in to going to a weight loss type of place - its for relaxing and celebrating life with our friends.
Anyone have any good ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Muscle XTX – No.1 formula for build stamina power....
- 2 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 3 Enjoy maximum performances in gym
- 4 Food4Patriots - Safe and effective way to store foods
- 5 http://justantiagingcare.com/rejuvolyte-skin-cream/
- 6 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 7 Family reunion ideas
- 8 http://fornatgaex.com/pure-forskolin-xt-reviews/
- 9 http://fornatgaex.com/pure-forskolin-xt-reviews/
- 10 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/muscle-xtx/
- 11 Southern history- walkable cities
- 12 DrillBit Warehouse
- 13 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 14 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/power-boost-x/
- 15 the idea of using a natural manhood
- 16 My Topic Titlehttp://www.supplementsauthority.com/androx-extreme/
- 17 http://advancemenpower.com/x-alpha-muscle/
- 18 the reality that this living grown pay
- 19 http://newhealthsupplement.com/muscle-xtx/
- 20 http://trexmusclesite.com/raw-power-xl-reviews/
- 21 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 22 best floor tile installation service in maryland
- 23 http://xtremenitroshred.com/muscle-xtx/
- 24 http://xtremenitroshred.com/megadrox-and-testadrox-sale/
- 25 http://www.supplement2go.com/alpha-tren-reviews/