I am planning a girls only 40th birthday spa retreat with my friends. We all live on the east coast (FL, NY, ME, GA) and don't want to spend too much time traveling.
We are looking for a destination spa retreat with outdoor activities (hiking, kayaking, rafting) as well classes such as yoga, pilates, cooking. We also would like great food. We aren't in to going to a weight loss type of place - its for relaxing and celebrating life with our friends.
Anyone have any good ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Staten Island, Statue of LIberty
- 2 911 Museum
- 3 Lake Champlain, VT
- 4 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 5 Bar Harbor, Maine
- 6 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 7 Need advice for a 3 days trip to Sedona then Grand Canyon
- 8 hotel in NYC
- 9 5 Days near Denver
- 10 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 11 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 12 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 13 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 14 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 15 TSA Security Question
- 16 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 17 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 18 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 19 Austin TX restaurants
- 20 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 21 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 22 Hotel in Austin
- 23 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 24 New York on the Super Cheap, May 2017
- 25 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?