Hi Fodorites! This may seem like a weird choice but can you suggest anywhere on the East Coast for a winter break of 4 nights between Christmas and NYE? Preferences are: No driving (a walking, city-break), a clean, uncrowded environment, plenty of choices for eating out and if possible somewhere where the chances of severe winter weather are not too high (but it's winter, I know). We'd be travelling with a 2yr old too, so child-friendly attractions/activities would be a bonus. I was thinking of Boston but are there any other options?
East Coast, child-friendly Christmas break
- 1 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 2 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 3 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 4 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 5 stay near newark or nyc
- 6 Cape Ann area
- 7 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 8 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 9 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 10 Kauai golf
- 11 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 12 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 13 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 14 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 15 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 16 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 17 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 18 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 19 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 20 Minneapolis Hotel
- 21 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 22 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 23 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 24 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 25 Washington Wineries