My wife and I are planning a 6 day car trip from Philadelphia to Savannah GA this June. We want to take the most scenic route, and ideas of interesting places to stop at. Also looking for hotel recommendations. What would be the most fun way for us to do this?
East Coast Car Trip
- 1 7 DAY ALASKA CRUISE STOPPING IN 3 PORTS
- 2 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 3 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 4 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 5 Nova Scotia to Boston
- 6 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 7 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 8 Key West at Christmas time
- 9 Small Sofas
- 10 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 11 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 12 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 13 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 14 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 15 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 16 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 17 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 18 Trying To Find a Place
- 19 romantic colorado trip
- 20 Fourth of July Weekend
- 21 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 22 Fires in Colorado
- 23 Marcola?
- 24 Updates from Hanalei
- 25 Can you help me complete my itinerary?