My wife and I are planning a 6 day car trip from Philadelphia to Savannah GA this June. We want to take the most scenic route, and ideas of interesting places to stop at. Also looking for hotel recommendations. What would be the most fun way for us to do this?
East Coast Car Trip
- 1 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 2 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 3 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 4 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 5 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 6 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 7 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 8 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 9 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 10 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 11 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 12 Minneapolis Hotel
- 13 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 14 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 15 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 16 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 17 Washington Wineries
- 18 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 19 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 20 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 21 Seward to Anchorage
- 22 California, Northern
- 23 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 24 New York City Parking
- 25 JFK to Upper West Side by subway