My husband and I are considering a trip to the east coast. We LOVE hiking and history. I'm a photographer and enjoy taking pics of both nature and unique scenery (old bars, old churches, old architecture, libraries, etc.) We are not interested in New York (been there before....amazing but looking for more green and antique feel.) Would love your opinions. We are mid 30's, hike just about anything (hope to maybe do 1 or 2 hikes and have the rest of the time to visit towns and less crowded historic areas.) Hubby loves the water (small beaches or coastal views.) We plan on going late May-early June of 2012 for about 10 days and don't mind driving some distances to cover what we can.Thanks so much for any advice
East Coast areas that have best hiking and history...a little bit of both
- 1 !#$@Watch The Great Gatsby Online Free Streaming in all qualities!!
- 2 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 3 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 4 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 5 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 6 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 7 Lake Tahoe
- 8 Baseball Road Trip
- 9 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 10 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 11 Moab and Bluff
- 12 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 13 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 14 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 15 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 16 Seatlle, WA
- 17 Car for Embassy Suites Austin
- 18 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 19 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 20 Summer in Telluride, CO
- 21 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 22 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 25 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions