I am planing two weeks vacation in Philadelphia fo this coming winter holiday. I would like to ask for advice what to do, where to eat, etc...I am going to stay at my family in Cherry Hills, NJ.. any adive should i rent a car or should i use public tranportation. I am from LA, CA...never drive subway in my life before....Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 2 Visiting Denver
- 3 Visiting Denver
- 4 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 7 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 8 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 9 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 12 San Diego parks and attractions
- 13 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 14 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 15 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 16 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 17 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 18 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 19 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 20 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 21 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 22 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 23 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 24 Door County Suggestions
- 25 First family ski trip