Hi, there. My wife and i are planning a trip to north east states for this coming winter season. We will fly in and out from Philadelphia. We are hoping that can any one recommend anything. i already have a place to stay and having a car so the only thing left to figure it out is what to do, where to go, what to eat. I had been in Philly for a few time, but never been to other close states, NY, CT, MA....i really want to drive to Maine for lobster / oyster, but people told me winter is not the best time for lobster (more expensive in winter then summer)....So, now i am thinking about Boston and Virgina ??? Are there any recommendation ? Thanks you so much for your advice.....
View all United States activity »
- 1 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 2 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 3 Biloxi questions again
- 4 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 5 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 6 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 7 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 8 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 11 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 12 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 13 San Antonio
- 14 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 15 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 16 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 17 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 18 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 19 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 20 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 21 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 22 Vero Beach FL
- 23 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 24 Question about Boulder area
- 25 Camping near Vail, Colorado