My family and I have ferry tickets, from Liberty State Park, for noon departure on Saturday to SOL and Ellis Island. We will be traveling from Toms River area and are wondering if we should drive to Liberty? Is it an easy route to drive to? We are also checking into bus or light rail transportation but feel it would be more convenient to use our car. Any advice? People have advised us to arrive an hour early to get through security and board the ferry.
Easiest way to travel to Liberty State Park
View all United States activity »
- 1 RIP Judy Rogers
- 2 Warm and don't Drive
- 3 pa to az
- 4 hotel near Met NYC
- 5 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 6 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 7 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 8 Savanah Sojourn
- 9 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 10 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 11 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 12 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 13 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 14 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 15 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 16 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 17 Princeville in January
- 18 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 19 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 20 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 21 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 22 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 23 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 24 Yountville or Napa in February??
- 25 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life