My family and I have ferry tickets, from Liberty State Park, for noon departure on Saturday to SOL and Ellis Island. We will be traveling from Toms River area and are wondering if we should drive to Liberty? Is it an easy route to drive to? We are also checking into bus or light rail transportation but feel it would be more convenient to use our car. Any advice? People have advised us to arrive an hour early to get through security and board the ferry.
Easiest way to travel to Liberty State Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 2 First visit in New Mexico
- 3 Maine in latter half of September
- 4 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 5 Full moon night in Mansarovar Lake on 02 June 2015 (Purnima)
- 6 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 7 Hotels near beach orange county
- 8 Coronado Ferry
- 9 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 10 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 11 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 12 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 13 Colorado trip in early May
- 14 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 15 Grand Marais?
- 16 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 17 Seattle hotels
- 18 Seattle in April
- 19 Seattle Visit April
- 20 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 21 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 22 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 23 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 24 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 25 Colorado trip