I'm looking at hotels and am wondering which side of NY is best to stay on in regards to traffic. I have a hotel near Lincoln Tunnel, LGA airport, and south of the attractions (Prospect Park). I only ask because I hear NYC is horrible, so which would be the easiest and cheapest (taxi) to get from hotel to Times Square, 30 rock, etc?
Easiest way to get into NYC (Times Square) - Which side of island to stay
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 2 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 3 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 4 Atlanta to LA
- 5 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 6 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 7 New York City-New Things?
- 8 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 9 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 10 Alaska Trip Planning
- 11 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 12 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 13 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 14 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 15 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 16 Yes, there are coyotes in Manhattan
- 17 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 18 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 19 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 20 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 21 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 22 new york subway help please
- 23 Boston to see Sargent works
- 24 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 25 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?