My husband and I want to visit Theodore Roosevelt National Park and figured we would stay in Medora for one or two nights in early September. It sounds like we will have to put up with being woken up during the night by the rr trains going through. I have found reference to Eagle Ridge Lodge right outside Medora. Does anyone know anything about this property? I can't find reviews anywhere on the web. Thanks
Eagle Ridge Lodge in Medora
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California road trip
- 2 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 5 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 6 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 7 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 8 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 9 Road Trip SW
- 10 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 11 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 12 Yosemite Fire
- 13 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 14 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 15 Lodging - Yosemite
- 16 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 17 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 18 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 19 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 20 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 21 An RV trip along the coast
- 22 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 23 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 24 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 25 Fancy dining