My husband and I want to visit Theodore Roosevelt National Park and figured we would stay in Medora for one or two nights in early September. It sounds like we will have to put up with being woken up during the night by the rr trains going through. I have found reference to Eagle Ridge Lodge right outside Medora. Does anyone know anything about this property? I can't find reviews anywhere on the web. Thanks
Eagle Ridge Lodge in Medora
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 2 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 3 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 4 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 7 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 8 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 9 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 10 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 11 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 12 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 13 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 16 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 17 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 18 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 19 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 20 St. Augustine, Florida
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 23 hotel near Met NYC
- 24 Where should I move to?
- 25 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.