My husband and I want to visit Theodore Roosevelt National Park and figured we would stay in Medora for one or two nights in early September. It sounds like we will have to put up with being woken up during the night by the rr trains going through. I have found reference to Eagle Ridge Lodge right outside Medora. Does anyone know anything about this property? I can't find reviews anywhere on the web. Thanks
Eagle Ridge Lodge in Medora
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 4 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 5 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 6 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 7 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 8 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 9 Backpacking in April
- 10 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 11 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 12 replica designer handbags
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 San Diego parks and attractions
- 15 Cape Cod in early April
- 16 USA with a 3 year old
- 17 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 18 united and carry-ons
- 19 Portland Maine Hotels
- 20 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 21 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 22 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 23 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 24 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles