My husband and I want to visit Theodore Roosevelt National Park and figured we would stay in Medora for one or two nights in early September. It sounds like we will have to put up with being woken up during the night by the rr trains going through. I have found reference to Eagle Ridge Lodge right outside Medora. Does anyone know anything about this property? I can't find reviews anywhere on the web. Thanks
Eagle Ridge Lodge in Medora
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 2 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 3 10 day trip
- 4 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 5 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 6 How safe would feel with the key in your front door overnight?
- 7 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 8 Maui - Haleakala
- 9 Condo Rental in Florida
- 10 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 11 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 12 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 13 planning a trip to US
- 14 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 15 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 16 Good local restaurants E30th St New York?
- 17 Waltham, MA to Boston-Logan Airport
- 18 http://testxtremefacts.com/progain-350/
- 19 Texas
- 20 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 21 Help with Grand Canyon trip in June
- 22 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 23 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 24 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 25 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix