My husband and I want to visit Theodore Roosevelt National Park and figured we would stay in Medora for one or two nights in early September. It sounds like we will have to put up with being woken up during the night by the rr trains going through. I have found reference to Eagle Ridge Lodge right outside Medora. Does anyone know anything about this property? I can't find reviews anywhere on the web. Thanks
Eagle Ridge Lodge in Medora
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 From Seattle airport to the city
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 4 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 5 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 6 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 7 General Utah planning questions
- 8 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 9 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 10 Dining in Manhattan
- 11 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 12 New York City Christmas Trip
- 13 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 14 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 15 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 16 Colorado Skiing
- 17 American Honeymoon in March
- 18 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 19 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 20 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 21 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 22 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 23 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 24 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 25 To San Francisco for 8 days