My husband and I want to visit Theodore Roosevelt National Park and figured we would stay in Medora for one or two nights in early September. It sounds like we will have to put up with being woken up during the night by the rr trains going through. I have found reference to Eagle Ridge Lodge right outside Medora. Does anyone know anything about this property? I can't find reviews anywhere on the web. Thanks
Eagle Ridge Lodge in Medora
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 2 Morning in miami
- 3 Grand Teton in October
- 4 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 5 Grand Marais?
- 6 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 7 adams morgan - safety
- 8 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 9 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 10 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 11 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 12 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 13 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 14 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 15 US Southwest
- 16 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 17 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 18 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 19 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 22 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 23 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 24 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 25 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak