My husband and I want to visit Theodore Roosevelt National Park and figured we would stay in Medora for one or two nights in early September. It sounds like we will have to put up with being woken up during the night by the rr trains going through. I have found reference to Eagle Ridge Lodge right outside Medora. Does anyone know anything about this property? I can't find reviews anywhere on the web. Thanks
Eagle Ridge Lodge in Medora
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas Clubs - Need all the 411...
- 2 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 3 New locksmith, Locksmith New
- 4 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 5 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 6 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 7 Colorado aspen updates
- 8 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 9 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 10 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 11 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 12 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 13 Long Island Advice
- 14 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 15 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 16 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 17 Boston suggestions
- 18 California
- 19 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 20 Tucson area flooding
- 21 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 22 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 23 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 24 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 25 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!