I have only been able to find some older posts on this topic and I was hoping for any new input as I am sure changes have been made to the parks.
I am considering a trip with my 2 1/2 year old for this June. I am debating between visiting Dutch wonderland/surrounding area or Sesame Place/ + possibly philadelphia. I have been reading that the lines at sesame street place are awful and that the place is not that clean compared to dutch wonderland. Dutch wonderland is also half the price! However Sesame street appealed to me because my son loves the characters, water sprinkles and it seems like there is a lot of active climbing activities?
Has anybody had any recent experiences (past few years) that they can share?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 2 1st trip to Colorado
- 3 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 4 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 5 Niagara Falls.
- 6 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 7 road trip during husbands bday
- 8 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 9 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 10 Juneau cruise stop
- 11 Trip Starting from New York
- 12 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 13 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 14 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 15 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 16 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 17 cruising the Mississippi river
- 18 Your favourite places in New York City
- 19 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 20 New England Canada Road Trip
- 21 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 22 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 23 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 24 Napa Valley Hotel
- 25 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC