I have only been able to find some older posts on this topic and I was hoping for any new input as I am sure changes have been made to the parks.
I am considering a trip with my 2 1/2 year old for this June. I am debating between visiting Dutch wonderland/surrounding area or Sesame Place/ + possibly philadelphia. I have been reading that the lines at sesame street place are awful and that the place is not that clean compared to dutch wonderland. Dutch wonderland is also half the price! However Sesame street appealed to me because my son loves the characters, water sprinkles and it seems like there is a lot of active climbing activities?
Has anybody had any recent experiences (past few years) that they can share?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplements.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 Are you looking flowers for all occasion?
- 3 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 4 Do you want Australian Visa?
- 5 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 6 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 7 Do you want Repair your Computer?
- 8 Arizona in winter
- 9 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 10 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 11 Currency and hotels
- 12 Vegas with toddler twins
- 13 Las Vegas Vacation
- 14 OHare car service north suburbs
- 15 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 16 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 17 disneyland
- 18 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 19 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 20 Key West
- 21 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 22 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 23 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 24 moving to Florida
- 25 Warmth in December without Zika??