I have only been able to find some older posts on this topic and I was hoping for any new input as I am sure changes have been made to the parks.
I am considering a trip with my 2 1/2 year old for this June. I am debating between visiting Dutch wonderland/surrounding area or Sesame Place/ + possibly philadelphia. I have been reading that the lines at sesame street place are awful and that the place is not that clean compared to dutch wonderland. Dutch wonderland is also half the price! However Sesame street appealed to me because my son loves the characters, water sprinkles and it seems like there is a lot of active climbing activities?
Has anybody had any recent experiences (past few years) that they can share?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 2 Maine weather and temps
- 3 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 4 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 5 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 6 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 7 Need help planning....
- 8 L.A. and Sequoia
- 9 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 10 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 11 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 12 Week motorcycle ride
- 13 Embassy Suites HOnolulu
- 14 Broadway
- 15 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 16 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
- 17 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 18 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 19 Not enough time, i guess..
- 20 Moving to New York City, Where can i find a good place?
- 21 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 22 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 23 Traveling across the US
- 24 Great Smoky Mountains National Park Trip Report
- 25 West Virginia -the 49th state!