I have only been able to find some older posts on this topic and I was hoping for any new input as I am sure changes have been made to the parks.
I am considering a trip with my 2 1/2 year old for this June. I am debating between visiting Dutch wonderland/surrounding area or Sesame Place/ + possibly philadelphia. I have been reading that the lines at sesame street place are awful and that the place is not that clean compared to dutch wonderland. Dutch wonderland is also half the price! However Sesame street appealed to me because my son loves the characters, water sprinkles and it seems like there is a lot of active climbing activities?
Has anybody had any recent experiences (past few years) that they can share?
Dutch Wonderland or Sesame Street Place in June?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 2 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 3 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 4 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 5 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 6 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 7 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 8 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 9 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 10 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 11 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 12 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 13 Tipping advice
- 14 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 15 charleston during Christmas Week
- 16 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 17 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 20 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 21 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 22 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 23 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 24 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 25 Seattle hotel recommendation needed