I have only been able to find some older posts on this topic and I was hoping for any new input as I am sure changes have been made to the parks.
I am considering a trip with my 2 1/2 year old for this June. I am debating between visiting Dutch wonderland/surrounding area or Sesame Place/ + possibly philadelphia. I have been reading that the lines at sesame street place are awful and that the place is not that clean compared to dutch wonderland. Dutch wonderland is also half the price! However Sesame street appealed to me because my son loves the characters, water sprinkles and it seems like there is a lot of active climbing activities?
Has anybody had any recent experiences (past few years) that they can share?
Dutch Wonderland or Sesame Street Place in June?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 2 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 3 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 4 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Alaska
- 7 San Diego grocery stores
- 8 San Diego parks and attractions
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 11 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 12 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 17 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 18 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 19 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 20 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 21 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 22 Visiting Denver
- 23 Visiting Denver
- 24 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 25 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?