I have only been able to find some older posts on this topic and I was hoping for any new input as I am sure changes have been made to the parks.
I am considering a trip with my 2 1/2 year old for this June. I am debating between visiting Dutch wonderland/surrounding area or Sesame Place/ + possibly philadelphia. I have been reading that the lines at sesame street place are awful and that the place is not that clean compared to dutch wonderland. Dutch wonderland is also half the price! However Sesame street appealed to me because my son loves the characters, water sprinkles and it seems like there is a lot of active climbing activities?
Has anybody had any recent experiences (past few years) that they can share?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rules of the NY Subway
- 2 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 3 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 4 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 5 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 6 Creating something new
- 7 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 8 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 9 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 10 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 11 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 12 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 13 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 14 Las Vegas trip report
- 15 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 16 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 17 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 18 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 19 10 Days in Maine
- 20 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 21 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 22 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 23 sugestions
- 24 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 25 Miami for 2 days