I have only been able to find some older posts on this topic and I was hoping for any new input as I am sure changes have been made to the parks.
I am considering a trip with my 2 1/2 year old for this June. I am debating between visiting Dutch wonderland/surrounding area or Sesame Place/ + possibly philadelphia. I have been reading that the lines at sesame street place are awful and that the place is not that clean compared to dutch wonderland. Dutch wonderland is also half the price! However Sesame street appealed to me because my son loves the characters, water sprinkles and it seems like there is a lot of active climbing activities?
Has anybody had any recent experiences (past few years) that they can share?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 2 Peter J. Burns III
- 3 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 4 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 5 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 6 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 7 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 8 New England Tour
- 9 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 10 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 11 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 12 Downtown Denver hotel
- 13 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 14 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 15 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 16 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 17 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 18 San Diego VRBO area
- 19 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 20 Glacier National Park 2018
- 21 Muir Woods in October
- 22 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 23 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 24 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 25 Disneyland Grand Californian