I have only been able to find some older posts on this topic and I was hoping for any new input as I am sure changes have been made to the parks.
I am considering a trip with my 2 1/2 year old for this June. I am debating between visiting Dutch wonderland/surrounding area or Sesame Place/ + possibly philadelphia. I have been reading that the lines at sesame street place are awful and that the place is not that clean compared to dutch wonderland. Dutch wonderland is also half the price! However Sesame street appealed to me because my son loves the characters, water sprinkles and it seems like there is a lot of active climbing activities?
Has anybody had any recent experiences (past few years) that they can share?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 릴게임신천지 ▶ 도메인 :【 ' m k 2 8 9 컴 ' 】
- 2 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 3 US whole month of January where to
- 4 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 5 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 6 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 7 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 8 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 9 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 10 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 11 Miami airport--safety??
- 12 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 13 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 14 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 15 Things to do in Toronto
- 16 Antelope Canyon visit in August - best time
- 17 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 18 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 19 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 20 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 21 Dinosaur National Monument
- 22 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 23 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 24 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 25 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning