I am trying to plan a trip to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park for my parents. I would like to book them one night within reasonable driving distance of the canyon. Has anyone stayed at Dunraven Lodge in Canyon Village? If so, how would you rate this lodge?
Also, is a view of the canyon and the falls within an easy walk of a parking lot? My parents can easily walk 3 miles on a flat, paved trail, but they cannot handle a trail with any significant elevation gains and losses.
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsuppfacts.com/hair-eternity-reviews/
- 2 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 3 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 4 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 5 Seaside, California
- 6 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 7 California trip: Where to go after San Francisco?
- 8 Denali
- 9 JFK Terminal 8
- 10 Off-season use of a car on Zion Scenic Drive
- 11 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 12 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 13 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 14 Maine in May?
- 15 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 16 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 17 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 18 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 19 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 20 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 21 Bed and Breakfast
- 22 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 23 What car service?
- 24 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 25 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?