I am trying to plan a trip to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park for my parents. I would like to book them one night within reasonable driving distance of the canyon. Has anyone stayed at Dunraven Lodge in Canyon Village? If so, how would you rate this lodge?
Also, is a view of the canyon and the falls within an easy walk of a parking lot? My parents can easily walk 3 miles on a flat, paved trail, but they cannot handle a trail with any significant elevation gains and losses.
Thank you for your help!
Dunraven Lodge in Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon Road Trip
- 2 Getaway
- 3 Refining my California Itinerary
- 4 What's new on Maui?
- 5 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 6 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 7 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 8 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 9 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 10 Colorado aspen updates
- 11 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 12 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 13 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 14 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 15 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 16 Christmas in TX
- 17 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 18 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 19 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 20 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 21 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 22 Tucson area flooding
- 23 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 24 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 25 Moving to New Jersey