I am trying to plan a trip to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park for my parents. I would like to book them one night within reasonable driving distance of the canyon. Has anyone stayed at Dunraven Lodge in Canyon Village? If so, how would you rate this lodge?
Also, is a view of the canyon and the falls within an easy walk of a parking lot? My parents can easily walk 3 miles on a flat, paved trail, but they cannot handle a trail with any significant elevation gains and losses.
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 2 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 3 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 4 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 5 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 6 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 7 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 8 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 9 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 10 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 11 Atlanta With Toddler
- 12 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 13 NYC For The Day
- 14 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 15 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 16 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 17 9-10 day trip to WA
- 18 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 19 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 20 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 21 Turo?
- 22 USA family tour
- 23 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 24 Kauai planning help
- 25 San Diego/La Jolla?