I am trying to plan a trip to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park for my parents. I would like to book them one night within reasonable driving distance of the canyon. Has anyone stayed at Dunraven Lodge in Canyon Village? If so, how would you rate this lodge?
Also, is a view of the canyon and the falls within an easy walk of a parking lot? My parents can easily walk 3 miles on a flat, paved trail, but they cannot handle a trail with any significant elevation gains and losses.
Thank you for your help!
Dunraven Lodge in Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 2 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 3 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 4 Cape Cod in early April
- 5 united and carry-ons
- 6 USA with a 3 year old
- 7 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 8 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 11 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 12 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 13 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 14 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 15 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 16 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 17 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 18 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 19 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 20 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 21 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 22 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 23 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 24 Philadelphia
- 25 Arizona road trip any changes?