I am trying to plan a trip to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park for my parents. I would like to book them one night within reasonable driving distance of the canyon. Has anyone stayed at Dunraven Lodge in Canyon Village? If so, how would you rate this lodge?
Also, is a view of the canyon and the falls within an easy walk of a parking lot? My parents can easily walk 3 miles on a flat, paved trail, but they cannot handle a trail with any significant elevation gains and losses.
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alpha Muscle Complex Reviews (USA) - Increase Body Immune System
- 2 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 3 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 4 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 5 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 6 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 7 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 8 Please do not call California, 'Cali' or San Francisco, ' Frisco'. .
- 9 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 10 help me plan a Cali trip
- 11 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 12 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 13 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 14 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 15 Mesa Verde question
- 16 Planning our Move
- 17 Wilmington DE questions
- 18 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 19 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 20 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 21 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 22 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 23 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 24 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 25 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line