I am trying to plan a trip to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park for my parents. I would like to book them one night within reasonable driving distance of the canyon. Has anyone stayed at Dunraven Lodge in Canyon Village? If so, how would you rate this lodge?
Also, is a view of the canyon and the falls within an easy walk of a parking lot? My parents can easily walk 3 miles on a flat, paved trail, but they cannot handle a trail with any significant elevation gains and losses.
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.southafricasupplements.co.za/folliclerx-south-africa/
- 2 hotel in NYC
- 3 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 4 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 5 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 6 Briefly, in WNY
- 7 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 8 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 9 Seattle Airport to Downtown
- 10 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 11 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 12 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 13 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 14 accessible shuttes from Nashville airport to Omni Hotel
- 15 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 16 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 17 October New England Honeymoon??
- 18 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 19 Zion National Park
- 20 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 21 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 22 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 23 What to do in Asheville
- 24 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 25 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego