I am trying to plan a trip to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park for my parents. I would like to book them one night within reasonable driving distance of the canyon. Has anyone stayed at Dunraven Lodge in Canyon Village? If so, how would you rate this lodge?
Also, is a view of the canyon and the falls within an easy walk of a parking lot? My parents can easily walk 3 miles on a flat, paved trail, but they cannot handle a trail with any significant elevation gains and losses.
Thank you for your help!
Dunraven Lodge in Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 2 Santa Barbara, California
- 3 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 4 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 5 Considering a move to Raleigh/Durham...most family friendly areas?
- 6 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 7 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 8 Chicago trip
- 9 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 10 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 11 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 12 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 13 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 14 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 15 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 16 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 17 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 18 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 19 moving to florida
- 20 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 21 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 22 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 23 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 24 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 25 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)