I am trying to plan a trip to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park for my parents. I would like to book them one night within reasonable driving distance of the canyon. Has anyone stayed at Dunraven Lodge in Canyon Village? If so, how would you rate this lodge?
Also, is a view of the canyon and the falls within an easy walk of a parking lot? My parents can easily walk 3 miles on a flat, paved trail, but they cannot handle a trail with any significant elevation gains and losses.
Thank you for your help!
Dunraven Lodge in Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 2 Help w Utah National Parks Visit-Itinerary check
- 3 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 4 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 5 3 nights in Nashville
- 6 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Cape Cod in early April
- 9 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 10 Four days in DC
- 11 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 12 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 13 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 14 One Night at Logan Airport
- 15 Circle Oahu / luau
- 16 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 17 Backpacking in April
- 18 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 19 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 20 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 21 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 22 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 23 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 24 Please help with itinerary
- 25 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde