I am trying to plan a trip to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park for my parents. I would like to book them one night within reasonable driving distance of the canyon. Has anyone stayed at Dunraven Lodge in Canyon Village? If so, how would you rate this lodge?
Also, is a view of the canyon and the falls within an easy walk of a parking lot? My parents can easily walk 3 miles on a flat, paved trail, but they cannot handle a trail with any significant elevation gains and losses.
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 2 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 3 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 4 San Francisco first visit.
- 5 Hawaii Help
- 6 Wine Country
- 7 Renting a car with DWAI
- 8 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 9 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 10 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 11 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 12 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 13 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 14 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 15 Yellowstone in early May
- 16 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 17 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 18 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 19 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 20 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 21 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 22 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 23 Park City- handicapped
- 24 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 25 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?