I am trying to plan a trip to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park for my parents. I would like to book them one night within reasonable driving distance of the canyon. Has anyone stayed at Dunraven Lodge in Canyon Village? If so, how would you rate this lodge?
Also, is a view of the canyon and the falls within an easy walk of a parking lot? My parents can easily walk 3 miles on a flat, paved trail, but they cannot handle a trail with any significant elevation gains and losses.
Thank you for your help!
Dunraven Lodge in Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 3 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 4 Orlando to Savannah
- 5 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 6 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 7 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 8 Dinner in Miami
- 9 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 10 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 11 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 12 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 13 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 14 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 15 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 16 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 17 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 18 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 19 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 20 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 21 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 22 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 23 Christmas weather?
- 24 Big island itinerary
- 25 New York City and New England