I am trying to plan a trip to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park for my parents. I would like to book them one night within reasonable driving distance of the canyon. Has anyone stayed at Dunraven Lodge in Canyon Village? If so, how would you rate this lodge?
Also, is a view of the canyon and the falls within an easy walk of a parking lot? My parents can easily walk 3 miles on a flat, paved trail, but they cannot handle a trail with any significant elevation gains and losses.
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 2 Traveling with an infant
- 3 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 4 driving RT 66
- 5 Birthday vacation ideas
- 6 From Newark to Manhattan
- 7 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 8 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 9 Relocating to Washington DC
- 10 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 11 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 12 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 13 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 14 Acadia National Park
- 15 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 16 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 17 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 18 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 19 Entrance Time for Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands NPs?
- 20 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 21 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 22 Monument Valley
- 23 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 24 once in a lifetime
- 25 North California/South Oregon