I am trying to plan a trip to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park for my parents. I would like to book them one night within reasonable driving distance of the canyon. Has anyone stayed at Dunraven Lodge in Canyon Village? If so, how would you rate this lodge?
Also, is a view of the canyon and the falls within an easy walk of a parking lot? My parents can easily walk 3 miles on a flat, paved trail, but they cannot handle a trail with any significant elevation gains and losses.
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 2 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 3 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 4 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 5 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 6 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 7 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 8 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 9 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 10 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 11 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 12 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 13 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 14 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 15 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 16 sugestions
- 17 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 18 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 19 Rules of the NY Subway
- 20 Big Sur Help!!
- 21 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 22 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 23 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 24 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 25 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers