I am trying to plan a trip to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park for my parents. I would like to book them one night within reasonable driving distance of the canyon. Has anyone stayed at Dunraven Lodge in Canyon Village? If so, how would you rate this lodge?
Also, is a view of the canyon and the falls within an easy walk of a parking lot? My parents can easily walk 3 miles on a flat, paved trail, but they cannot handle a trail with any significant elevation gains and losses.
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 2 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 3 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 4 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 5 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 6 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 7 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 8 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 9 MN lake home rental needed
- 10 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 11 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 12 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 13 November redwoods trip
- 14 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 15 blue ridge parkway?
- 16 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 17 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 18 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 19 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 20 Wedding gifts?
- 21 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 22 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 23 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 24 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 25 Seattle Ho