I am trying to plan a trip to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park for my parents. I would like to book them one night within reasonable driving distance of the canyon. Has anyone stayed at Dunraven Lodge in Canyon Village? If so, how would you rate this lodge?
Also, is a view of the canyon and the falls within an easy walk of a parking lot? My parents can easily walk 3 miles on a flat, paved trail, but they cannot handle a trail with any significant elevation gains and losses.
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 2 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 3 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 4 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 5 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 6 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 7 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 8 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 9 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 10 Kids Vacation Place
- 11 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 12 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 13 Boston waterfront Italian
- 14 Napa valley getaway
- 15 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 16 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 17 Day in Spokane
- 18 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 19 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 20 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 21 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 22 Desert Southwest
- 23 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 24 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 25 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017