Looking for a review of the Days Inn in Dunkirk NY. I am not looking for fancy, just clean. This hotel seems to have a decent rate and allows pets (which I will have) but the reviews on some other sites are all over the board.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 2 The District by Hilton Club
- 3 Colorado Hiking in September
- 4 Which island for teens
- 5 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 6 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 7 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 8 Paris on my own
- 9 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 10 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 11 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 12 Road trip San Diego to Seattle
- 13 Acadia National Park
- 14 Vacation Apartment Rentals
- 15 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 16 Traveling with an infant
- 17 Travelling from Miami to New Orleans
- 18 Birthday vacation ideas
- 19 Kauai helicopter flight
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 22 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 23 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 24 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 25 Seeking Advice/Itineraries