Looking for a review of the Days Inn in Dunkirk NY. I am not looking for fancy, just clean. This hotel seems to have a decent rate and allows pets (which I will have) but the reviews on some other sites are all over the board.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 2 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 3 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 4 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 5 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 6 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 7 Virginia Beach in late October?
- 8 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses
- 9 Seattle in early August
- 10 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 11 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 12 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 13 11 days SE coast road trip
- 14 Mackinac or Holland?
- 15 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 16 Memphis to Dallas
- 17 first trip to HI
- 18 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 19 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 20 Pittsburgh Trip
- 21 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 22 Maine in late October
- 23 5 days in Portland and Willamette wine country
- 24 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 25 1.5 days in Chicago