Looking for a review of the Days Inn in Dunkirk NY. I am not looking for fancy, just clean. This hotel seems to have a decent rate and allows pets (which I will have) but the reviews on some other sites are all over the board.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 2 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 3 Chicago to Charleston
- 4 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 5 Retiring in NM?
- 6 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 7 Route Planning for East USA
- 8 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 9 Utah National Parks visit
- 10 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 11 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 12 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 13 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 14 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 15 universal studios and disney
- 16 Honeymoon out west.
- 17 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 18 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 19 How many states have you been to?
- 20 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 21 USA, Trip to the south
- 22 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 23 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 24 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 25 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver