Does anyone have any info on the best dune buggy tours of the Oregon Coast? I think they are mostly near Florence but would like some advice if any of you have "been there, done that, and loved it!" This "party of three" will be there in August. We are planning a day to include dune buggy, Haceta Head Lighthouse, and off to Eugene or Corvallis.
Thanks a bundle!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/juvenique-serum/
- 2 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 3 WA to CT
- 4 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 5 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 6 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 7 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 8 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 9 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 10 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 11 Maine weather and temps
- 12 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 13 L.A. and Sequoia
- 14 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 15 Alcatrez sold out
- 16 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 17 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 18 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 19 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 20 Broadway
- 21 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 22 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 23 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 24 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 25 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens