Does anyone have any info on the best dune buggy tours of the Oregon Coast? I think they are mostly near Florence but would like some advice if any of you have "been there, done that, and loved it!" This "party of three" will be there in August. We are planning a day to include dune buggy, Haceta Head Lighthouse, and off to Eugene or Corvallis.
Thanks a bundle!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 T0 : BROTher Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 0n ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 PRInter 24*7
- 2 Rules of the NY Subway
- 3 vermont lake
- 4 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 5 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 6 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 7 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 8 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 9 Seward without a car
- 10 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 11 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 12 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 13 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 14 flagstaff
- 15 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 16 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 17 sugestions
- 18 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 19 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 20 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 21 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 22 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 23 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 24 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 25 Driving from FLL to Key West