Does anyone have any info on the best dune buggy tours of the Oregon Coast? I think they are mostly near Florence but would like some advice if any of you have "been there, done that, and loved it!" This "party of three" will be there in August. We are planning a day to include dune buggy, Haceta Head Lighthouse, and off to Eugene or Corvallis.
Thanks a bundle!!!
Dune Buggies in Oregon Dunes
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 2 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 3 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 4 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 5 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 6 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 7 How to dress in Vegas
- 8 USA trip
- 9 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 10 Chicago Questions
- 11 Air Connections on Maui
- 12 camaro hire in waikiki
- 13 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 14 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 15 Timeshare Nightmares
- 16 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 17 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 18 Breckenridge in October
- 19 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 20 Orlando for Work
- 21 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 22 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 23 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 24 NBA tickets??
- 25 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)