Does anyone have any info on the best dune buggy tours of the Oregon Coast? I think they are mostly near Florence but would like some advice if any of you have "been there, done that, and loved it!" This "party of three" will be there in August. We are planning a day to include dune buggy, Haceta Head Lighthouse, and off to Eugene or Corvallis.
Thanks a bundle!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 2 Change planes in Atlanta
- 3 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 4 http://myhealthpeak.com/hl12-customer-reviews/
- 5 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 6 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 7 I95
- 8 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 9 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 10 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 11 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 12 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 13 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 14 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 15 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 16 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 17 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 18 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 19 Wine Country
- 20 San Francisco first visit.
- 21 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 22 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 23 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 24 Hawaii Help
- 25 Renting a car with DWAI