Does anyone have any info on the best dune buggy tours of the Oregon Coast? I think they are mostly near Florence but would like some advice if any of you have "been there, done that, and loved it!" This "party of three" will be there in August. We are planning a day to include dune buggy, Haceta Head Lighthouse, and off to Eugene or Corvallis.
Thanks a bundle!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I want the ultimate cabin away
- 2 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 3 Kathie & Cheryl's notes from Kauai 2017
- 4 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 5 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 6 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 7 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 8 Small beach town like Seaside, FL?
- 9 flagstaff
- 10 San Fransisco to Seattle Drive
- 11 US Trip
- 12 San Francisco, Portland, & Seattle Honeymoon
- 13 Holmes Beach, Anna Maria Island, Florida
- 14 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 15 DC GTG Dinner at Carmine's, April 29
- 16 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 17 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 18 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 19 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 20 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 21 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 22 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 23 Carrizo Plain National Monument Wildflower "Superbloom"
- 24 Austin, Hotel
- 25 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano