Does anyone have any info on the best dune buggy tours of the Oregon Coast? I think they are mostly near Florence but would like some advice if any of you have "been there, done that, and loved it!" This "party of three" will be there in August. We are planning a day to include dune buggy, Haceta Head Lighthouse, and off to Eugene or Corvallis.
Thanks a bundle!!!
Dune Buggies in Oregon Dunes
- 1 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 2 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 3 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 San Antonio
- 8 hotel near Met NYC
- 9 Key West on NYE
- 10 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 11 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 12 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 13 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 14 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 15 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 16 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 17 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 18 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 19 Hotel near Public Theater
- 20 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 21 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 22 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 23 Oahu Information
- 24 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 25 Wailea Maui Restaurants