Does anyone have any info on the best dune buggy tours of the Oregon Coast? I think they are mostly near Florence but would like some advice if any of you have "been there, done that, and loved it!" This "party of three" will be there in August. We are planning a day to include dune buggy, Haceta Head Lighthouse, and off to Eugene or Corvallis.
Thanks a bundle!!!
Dune Buggies in Oregon Dunes
- 1 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 2 Washington Wineries
- 3 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 4 Luxor Egypt
- 5 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 6 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 7 Minneapolis Hotel
- 8 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 9 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 10 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 11 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 12 Seward to Anchorage
- 13 California, Northern
- 14 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 15 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 16 New York City Parking
- 17 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 18 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 19 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 20 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 21 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 22 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 23 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 24 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 25 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed