Does anyone have any info on the best dune buggy tours of the Oregon Coast? I think they are mostly near Florence but would like some advice if any of you have "been there, done that, and loved it!" This "party of three" will be there in August. We are planning a day to include dune buggy, Haceta Head Lighthouse, and off to Eugene or Corvallis.
Thanks a bundle!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 2 Kauai planning help
- 3 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 4 9-10 day trip to WA
- 5 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 6 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 7 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 8 California Trip
- 9 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 10 Need help nailing down the details
- 11 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 12 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 13 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 14 Turo?
- 15 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 16 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 17 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 18 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 19 NYC For The Day
- 20 Alaska cruise excursions?
- 21 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 22 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 23 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 24 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 25 Laguna Beach Hotel