We hope to visit Duluth in August. There will be my husband and me (in our 50s) and our nine year old granddaughter. Can you tell us our "must sees", and also give us ideas of where to stay. We are thrifty...but would also like to be as close to the water as we can be. I realize those two things maybe don't go together! Thanks a lot!
- 1 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 2 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 3 D.C. in a day
- 4 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 5 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 6 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 7 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 8 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 9 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 10 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 11 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 12 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 13 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 14 Using public transit in San Diego
- 15 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 16 Memphis Tours
- 17 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 18 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 19 A Visit to Charleston
- 20 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 23 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 24 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 25 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013