Can someone tell me what can I take from Dulles Airport DC to Williamsburg, VA, as in train? Cause I'll arrive on the airport late, like 18:30 and both Amtrak and Greyhound don't leave me much options, since the last train to VA for Amtrack is at 5PM, 5PM and something. I will also like a cheap option, as you can already see
Soooo, I would like to know your opinions, they would really help me out.
Dulles Intl Airport, Washington DC to Williamsburg, VA - Train options
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 2 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 3 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 4 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 5 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 6 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 7 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 8 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 9 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 10 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 11 Cape Cod trip report
- 12 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 13 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 14 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 15 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 16 Road Trip SW
- 17 Seafood
- 18 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 19 moving to florida
- 20 2 weeks in Alaska
- 21 San Diego farmer's markets
- 22 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 23 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 24 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 25 Connecticut River Byway