Can someone tell me what can I take from Dulles Airport DC to Williamsburg, VA, as in train? Cause I'll arrive on the airport late, like 18:30 and both Amtrak and Greyhound don't leave me much options, since the last train to VA for Amtrack is at 5PM, 5PM and something. I will also like a cheap option, as you can already see
Soooo, I would like to know your opinions, they would really help me out.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 2 Crime and Law in Jefferson County MO
- 3 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 4 Mesa Airlines Reservation Number, Cheap Flight Tickets
- 5 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 6 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 7 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 8 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 9 Get Near to Orlando’s best!
- 10 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 11 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 12 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 13 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 14 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 15 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 16 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 17 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 18 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 19 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 20 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 21 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 22 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 23 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 24 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 25 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
Dulles Intl Airport, Washington DC to Williamsburg, VA - Train options