Can someone tell me what can I take from Dulles Airport DC to Williamsburg, VA, as in train? Cause I'll arrive on the airport late, like 18:30 and both Amtrak and Greyhound don't leave me much options, since the last train to VA for Amtrack is at 5PM, 5PM and something. I will also like a cheap option, as you can already see
Soooo, I would like to know your opinions, they would really help me out.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Myrtle Beach, SC a good option for new years weekend?
- 2 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 3 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 4 Special Rate for LGA
- 5 Itinerary help please - Monterey & Sonoma
- 6 Jazzfest side trips
- 7 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 8 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 9 Miami
- 10 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 11 Back from the Big Easy
- 12 Driving Alaska
- 13 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 14 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 15 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 16 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 17 March in New Mexico
- 18 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 19 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 20 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 21 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 22 Border crossing
- 23 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 24 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 25 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
Dulles Intl Airport, Washington DC to Williamsburg, VA - Train options