Can someone tell me what can I take from Dulles Airport DC to Williamsburg, VA, as in train? Cause I'll arrive on the airport late, like 18:30 and both Amtrak and Greyhound don't leave me much options, since the last train to VA for Amtrack is at 5PM, 5PM and something. I will also like a cheap option, as you can already see
Soooo, I would like to know your opinions, they would really help me out.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://cleanserenewnorway.com/garcinia-total-diet/
- 2 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 3 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 4 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 5 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 6 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 7 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 8 How many states have you been to?
- 9 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 10 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 11 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 12 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 13 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 14 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 15 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 16 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 17 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 18 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 19 Summer trip
- 20 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 21 Florida keys trip
- 22 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 23 Route Planning for East USA
- 24 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 25 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
Dulles Intl Airport, Washington DC to Williamsburg, VA - Train options