Can someone tell me what can I take from Dulles Airport DC to Williamsburg, VA, as in train? Cause I'll arrive on the airport late, like 18:30 and both Amtrak and Greyhound don't leave me much options, since the last train to VA for Amtrack is at 5PM, 5PM and something. I will also like a cheap option, as you can already see
Soooo, I would like to know your opinions, they would really help me out.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NY State Assembly Internship
- 2 Grand Canyon
- 3 San Francisco and Napa
- 4 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 5 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 6 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 7 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 8 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 9 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 10 White Christmas
- 11 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 12 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 13 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 14 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 15 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 16 Midway point
- 17 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 18 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 19 New York City
- 20 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 21 Relocating to the Deep South
- 22 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 23 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 24 Arlington funeral plans
- 25 destin resorts
Dulles Intl Airport, Washington DC to Williamsburg, VA - Train options