Can someone tell me what can I take from Dulles Airport DC to Williamsburg, VA, as in train? Cause I'll arrive on the airport late, like 18:30 and both Amtrak and Greyhound don't leave me much options, since the last train to VA for Amtrack is at 5PM, 5PM and something. I will also like a cheap option, as you can already see
Soooo, I would like to know your opinions, they would really help me out.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Beach Vacation from Midwest with 10 year old.
- 2 Driving from Denver to Ouray Colorado and back in late August
- 3 Camping in the Black Hills
- 4 $ nights SF - 1 Night to drive the coast - 5 nights LA
- 5 Savannah visit
- 6 SF to Seattle roundtrip with family,help!
- 7 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 8 DC - WW2 flyover
- 9 Alaska Railroad trips reviews & motion sickness etc
- 10 Southern Road Trip
- 11 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 12 Hilton Head
- 13 Advice on 4 day itinerary in NYC in June 2015
- 14 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 15 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 16 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 17 4 Days in LV
- 18 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
- 19 Grand Marais?
- 20 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 21 First time visit to California
- 22 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 23 New England and Eastern Canada
- 24 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 25 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
Dulles Intl Airport, Washington DC to Williamsburg, VA - Train options