My daughter and I are looking for a vacation over spring break. She loves horses and I think would love the dude ranch experience. Does anyone know of a good ranch in the East? We live in Washington D.C. and don't want to have to fly. Anything less than 10 hours would be fine.
dude ranch in East / Mid Atlantic
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 2 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 5 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 9 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 10 Christmas weather?
- 11 Big island itinerary
- 12 New York City and New England
- 13 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 14 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 15 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 16 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 17 Thousand Islands
- 18 Best Destination in USA
- 19 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 20 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 21 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 22 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 23 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 24 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 25 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations