I've been to Ft. Jefferson twice and want to stay overnight next time.
Anyone ever do it?
Can you go in the fort at night or only on the camp grounds?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida beach vacation
- 2 Florida vacation
- 3 I95
- 4 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 5 Rafting the Colorado
- 6 Trip to USA in July
- 7 a short trip to san francisco
- 8 Wine Country
- 9 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 10 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 11 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 12 Uber boston
- 13 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 14 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 15 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 16 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 17 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 18 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 19 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 20 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 21 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 22 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 23 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 24 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 25 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s