I've been to Ft. Jefferson twice and want to stay overnight next time.
Anyone ever do it?
Can you go in the fort at night or only on the camp grounds?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 2 road trip from Illinois to NY city, Cape Cod, and Boston
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 4 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 5 How Much Do You Pay for House Sitting?
- 6 DC Metro to other sites?
- 7 DC Hotel Location Help
- 8 DC Metro to other sites?
- 9 DC Hotel location help
- 10 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 11 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 12 Miami airport--safety??
- 13 Zurich airport connections
- 14 Cleveland West Side Market
- 15 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 16 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 17 Eastern Seaboard
- 18 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 19 Recent Spam Attacks
- 20 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 21 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown
- 22 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 23 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 US whole month of January where to