I've been to Ft. Jefferson twice and want to stay overnight next time.
Anyone ever do it?
Can you go in the fort at night or only on the camp grounds?
Dry Torguas overnight
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 2 Alaska Trip Planning
- 3 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 4 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 5 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 6 Things to do in La Jolla
- 7 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 8 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 9 Camping Generator!?
- 10 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 11 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 12 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 13 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 14 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 15 New York City-New Things?
- 16 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 17 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 18 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 19 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 20 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 21 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 22 DC - WW2 flyover
- 23 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 24 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 25 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.