Brand new here. I have a question.
I am driving from LA California to Vancouver Washington for Christmas. I know that is a ways away but I want to get planned ahead. What are the opinions of safety, in driving the grapevine in the winter. My family did it when i was kid but this will be the first major road trip I have taken with out my family it will just be my self and my wife.
I have driven in winter conditions before and I have driven from Phoenix to LA before. I know it is nto the same but What I am getting at is i have driven long stretches before.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 2 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 3 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 4 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 5 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 6 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 7 Southern history- walkable cities
- 8 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 9 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 10 New Software
- 11 MOAB NP
- 12 JFK-connection
- 13 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 14 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 15 10 days vacation in Maine
- 16 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 17 Honeymoon Lodging and Activites in Sonoma
- 18 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 19 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 20 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 21 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 22 san fransisco to crater lake
- 23 Family reunion ideas
- 24 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 25 One night one day in dallas accommodation