Brand new here. I have a question.
I am driving from LA California to Vancouver Washington for Christmas. I know that is a ways away but I want to get planned ahead. What are the opinions of safety, in driving the grapevine in the winter. My family did it when i was kid but this will be the first major road trip I have taken with out my family it will just be my self and my wife.
I have driven in winter conditions before and I have driven from Phoenix to LA before. I know it is nto the same but What I am getting at is i have driven long stretches before.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Digital Camera Recommendation
- 2 Las Vegas for a second timer
- 3 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 4 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 5 OBTAIN OR BUY HIGH QUALITY NOVELTY PASSPORT, ID CARDS , DRIVERS
- 6 4 Days in LV
- 7 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 8 Help with parking at Staten Island ferry
- 9 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 10 Michigan advice needed
- 11 October in Colorado
- 12 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 13 Yosemite Valley showers
- 14 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 15 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 16 LegoLand Florida
- 17 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 18 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 19 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 20 louisiana bayou
- 21 SF Cable Cars
- 22 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 23 Mobile Suggestions
- 24 Napa winery tour that doesn't require walking? (Eldery person in our group)
- 25 One day in Dallas