Brand new here. I have a question.
I am driving from LA California to Vancouver Washington for Christmas. I know that is a ways away but I want to get planned ahead. What are the opinions of safety, in driving the grapevine in the winter. My family did it when i was kid but this will be the first major road trip I have taken with out my family it will just be my self and my wife.
I have driven in winter conditions before and I have driven from Phoenix to LA before. I know it is nto the same but What I am getting at is i have driven long stretches before.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 2 universal studios and disney
- 3 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 4 Honeymoon out west.
- 5 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 6 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 7 Chicago to Charleston
- 8 How many states have you been to?
- 9 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 10 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 11 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 12 USA, Trip to the south
- 13 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 14 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 15 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 16 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 17 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 18 Retiring to Tucson
- 19 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 20 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 21 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 22 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 23 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 24 Big Sure in June
- 25 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.