Brand new here. I have a question.
I am driving from LA California to Vancouver Washington for Christmas. I know that is a ways away but I want to get planned ahead. What are the opinions of safety, in driving the grapevine in the winter. My family did it when i was kid but this will be the first major road trip I have taken with out my family it will just be my self and my wife.
I have driven in winter conditions before and I have driven from Phoenix to LA before. I know it is nto the same but What I am getting at is i have driven long stretches before.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 2 Sihu Skin Care>>> http://testboosthelp.com/sihu-skin-care/
- 3 http://www.healthyorder.org/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 4 http://www.healthyminimag.com/revitasence-serum-reviews/
- 5 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 6 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 7 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 8 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 9 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 10 Christmas Napa Valley
- 11 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 12 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 13 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 14 Your favourite places in New York City
- 15 Phone SIM
- 16 3 days in NYC with my Grandma!
- 17 Las vegas +21
- 18 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 19 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 20 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 21 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 22 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 23 Savanah Sojourn
- 24 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 25 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS