Brand new here. I have a question.
I am driving from LA California to Vancouver Washington for Christmas. I know that is a ways away but I want to get planned ahead. What are the opinions of safety, in driving the grapevine in the winter. My family did it when i was kid but this will be the first major road trip I have taken with out my family it will just be my self and my wife.
I have driven in winter conditions before and I have driven from Phoenix to LA before. I know it is nto the same but What I am getting at is i have driven long stretches before.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 2 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 3 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 4 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 5 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 6 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 7 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 8 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 9 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 10 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 11 I40 East in November
- 12 Grand Canyon to LA
- 13 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 14 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 15 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 16 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 17 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 18 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 19 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 20 Where to stay in NYC
- 21 Death Valley
- 22 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 23 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 24 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 25 What is a good city to live in in Florida.