Brand new here. I have a question.
I am driving from LA California to Vancouver Washington for Christmas. I know that is a ways away but I want to get planned ahead. What are the opinions of safety, in driving the grapevine in the winter. My family did it when i was kid but this will be the first major road trip I have taken with out my family it will just be my self and my wife.
I have driven in winter conditions before and I have driven from Phoenix to LA before. I know it is nto the same but What I am getting at is i have driven long stretches before.
Drving the grapevine in the winter.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 2 Looking for Next Destination
- 3 Tucson area flooding
- 4 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 5 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 6 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 7 West Coast Road Trip
- 8 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 9 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 10 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 11 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 12 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 13 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 14 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 15 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 16 first time in AZ
- 17 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 18 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 19 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 22 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 23 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 24 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 25 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October