Brand new here. I have a question.
I am driving from LA California to Vancouver Washington for Christmas. I know that is a ways away but I want to get planned ahead. What are the opinions of safety, in driving the grapevine in the winter. My family did it when i was kid but this will be the first major road trip I have taken with out my family it will just be my self and my wife.
I have driven in winter conditions before and I have driven from Phoenix to LA before. I know it is nto the same but What I am getting at is i have driven long stretches before.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 2 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 3 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 4 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 5 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 6 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 7 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 8 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 9 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 10 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico
- 11 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 12 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 13 Rental Car Orlando
- 14 Inexpensive family getaways
- 15 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 16 Boston College Visit with older teen. Highlights to see and do.
- 17 Discounted Rental Car?
- 18 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 19 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 20 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 21 Valdez, Alaska
- 22 NJ to Florida drive
- 23 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 24 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 25 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants