Brand new here. I have a question.
I am driving from LA California to Vancouver Washington for Christmas. I know that is a ways away but I want to get planned ahead. What are the opinions of safety, in driving the grapevine in the winter. My family did it when i was kid but this will be the first major road trip I have taken with out my family it will just be my self and my wife.
I have driven in winter conditions before and I have driven from Phoenix to LA before. I know it is nto the same but What I am getting at is i have driven long stretches before.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 2 help me plan a Cali trip
- 3 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 4 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 5 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 6 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 7 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 8 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 9 Mesa Verde question
- 10 Planning our Move
- 11 Wilmington DE questions
- 12 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 13 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 14 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 15 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 16 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 17 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 18 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 19 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 20 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 21 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 22 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 23 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 24 Hotel advise Chicago
- 25 Maui and Kauai