Brand new here. I have a question.
I am driving from LA California to Vancouver Washington for Christmas. I know that is a ways away but I want to get planned ahead. What are the opinions of safety, in driving the grapevine in the winter. My family did it when i was kid but this will be the first major road trip I have taken with out my family it will just be my self and my wife.
I have driven in winter conditions before and I have driven from Phoenix to LA before. I know it is nto the same but What I am getting at is i have driven long stretches before.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston / VT August
- 2 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 3 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 4 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 5 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 6 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 7 Lake Champlain, VT
- 8 5 Days near Denver
- 9 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 10 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 11 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 12 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 13 Boston Ideas
- 14 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 15 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 16 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 17 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 18 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 19 4 Days in Juneau?
- 20 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 21 hotel in NYC
- 22 20 Days Road Trip
- 23 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 24 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 25 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands