Brand new here. I have a question.
I am driving from LA California to Vancouver Washington for Christmas. I know that is a ways away but I want to get planned ahead. What are the opinions of safety, in driving the grapevine in the winter. My family did it when i was kid but this will be the first major road trip I have taken with out my family it will just be my self and my wife.
I have driven in winter conditions before and I have driven from Phoenix to LA before. I know it is nto the same but What I am getting at is i have driven long stretches before.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 2 http://skinsephora.com/borealis-cream-review/
- 3 Florida beach vacation
- 4 OMG
- 5 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 6 Florida keys trip
- 7 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 8 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 9 Hawaii Help
- 10 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 11 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 12 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 13 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 14 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 15 HAWAII; HELP!
- 16 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 17 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 18 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 19 Coffee in Boston?
- 20 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 21 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 22 Change planes in Atlanta
- 23 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556