If you were driving from Wichita, KS to Tucson, AZ in the month of January, what route would you take: I-35 to Oklahoma City-I-40 to Albuquerque, I-25 to I-10 or stay I-35 to I-20, to I-10? Concerned about road conditions in January. Any thoughts?
Driving Wichita, KS to Tucson, AZ, which route?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in Manhattan
- 2 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 3 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 4 From Seattle airport to the city
- 5 General Utah planning questions
- 6 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 7 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 8 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 9 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 10 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 11 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 12 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 13 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 14 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 15 New York City Christmas Trip
- 16 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 17 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 18 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 19 Colorado Skiing
- 20 American Honeymoon in March
- 21 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 24 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 25 Northern West Coast Road Trip