We're booked to fly into Boston October 1 and home to western Canada from Atlanta October 22nd. We're beginners at visiting this part of the US. We do plan to spend a few days in New York and again in the Washington area. But other than that, it's wide open. What is a nice itinerary for this trip? We are 55+, reasonably healthy for hiking, enjoy music, art, history, seascapes, mountains, good food (Yeah she says!); like a balance of city and country; not much into shopping. Can you help us?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Beretta Waterfowl Choke Tubes
- 2 Florida Nature Trip
- 3 Pensacola Beach Florida Trip Report
- 4 Fast Fat Reduction http://getmusclebuildingbase.com/garcinia-slim-extreme/
- 5 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/testadrox/
- 6 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/megadrox/
- 7 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/is-garcinia-cambogia-zt-safe
- 8 Arrive in style with the best Limo in Dallas
- 9 Hawaii - where?
- 10 http://www.healtheverplus.com/vita-luminance/
- 11 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/megadrox-reviews/
- 12 DarkStorm Nutrition - Enhance Muscle Glycogen Storage
- 13 Makers be man or woman that
- 14 involving its working, on
- 15 Medical Billing Services
- 16 Rental Car Orlando
- 17 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/megadrox/
- 18 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 19 MORE INFO.>>>>> http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 20 stuck in my own scalp
- 21 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/garcinia-slim-extreme-reviews/
- 22 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 23 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 24 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 25 San Francisco to San Diego
Driving Trip Boston to Atlanta 3 weeks in October-- what to see and do???