We're booked to fly into Boston October 1 and home to western Canada from Atlanta October 22nd. We're beginners at visiting this part of the US. We do plan to spend a few days in New York and again in the Washington area. But other than that, it's wide open. What is a nice itinerary for this trip? We are 55+, reasonably healthy for hiking, enjoy music, art, history, seascapes, mountains, good food (Yeah she says!); like a balance of city and country; not much into shopping. Can you help us?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to New Mexico
- 2 San Diego, mission valley
- 3 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 4 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 5 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 6 November redwoods trip
- 7 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 8 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 9 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 10 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 11 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 12 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 13 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 14 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 15 MN lake home rental needed
- 16 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 17 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 18 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 19 blue ridge parkway?
- 20 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 21 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 22 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 23 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 24 Wedding gifts?
- 25 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
Driving Trip Boston to Atlanta 3 weeks in October-- what to see and do???