We're booked to fly into Boston October 1 and home to western Canada from Atlanta October 22nd. We're beginners at visiting this part of the US. We do plan to spend a few days in New York and again in the Washington area. But other than that, it's wide open. What is a nice itinerary for this trip? We are 55+, reasonably healthy for hiking, enjoy music, art, history, seascapes, mountains, good food (Yeah she says!); like a balance of city and country; not much into shopping. Can you help us?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 2 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 3 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 4 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 5 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 6 Arizona in late January
- 7 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 8 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 9 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 10 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 11 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 12 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 13 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 14 Las Vegas Vacation
- 15 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 16 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 17 Traveling Alone
- 18 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 19 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 20 Glacier National Park
- 21 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 22 Vegas with toddler twins
- 23 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 24 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 25 New Mexico in May
Driving Trip Boston to Atlanta 3 weeks in October-- what to see and do???