We're booked to fly into Boston October 1 and home to western Canada from Atlanta October 22nd. We're beginners at visiting this part of the US. We do plan to spend a few days in New York and again in the Washington area. But other than that, it's wide open. What is a nice itinerary for this trip? We are 55+, reasonably healthy for hiking, enjoy music, art, history, seascapes, mountains, good food (Yeah she says!); like a balance of city and country; not much into shopping. Can you help us?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.besthealthdiet.com/parisian-glow/
- 2 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 3 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 4 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 5 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 6 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 7 Dining in St. Louis
- 8 AR State Parks
- 9 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 10 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 11 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 12 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 13 Help me with this
- 14 NYC For The Day
- 15 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 16 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 17 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 18 JFK Terminal 8
- 19 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 20 California Trip
- 21 Atlanta With Toddler
- 22 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 23 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 24 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 25 Tohono Chul Tucson?
Driving Trip Boston to Atlanta 3 weeks in October-- what to see and do???