We're booked to fly into Boston October 1 and home to western Canada from Atlanta October 22nd. We're beginners at visiting this part of the US. We do plan to spend a few days in New York and again in the Washington area. But other than that, it's wide open. What is a nice itinerary for this trip? We are 55+, reasonably healthy for hiking, enjoy music, art, history, seascapes, mountains, good food (Yeah she says!); like a balance of city and country; not much into shopping. Can you help us?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 2 Read!! http://trexmusclesite.com/megadrol-testosterone-booster/
- 3 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 4 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 5 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 6 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 7 Why people need Fake Driver's Licenses now days?
- 8 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 9 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 10 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 11 What sets a Marine aside from some guy
- 12 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 13 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 14 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 15 Rules of the NY Subway
- 16 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 17 Food Festival Tour
- 18 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 19 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 20 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 21 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 22 Dividing time in Glacier
- 23 My travels to Monument Valley
- 24 Miami for 2 days
- 25 Universal Studios vacation
Driving Trip Boston to Atlanta 3 weeks in October-- what to see and do???