We're booked to fly into Boston October 1 and home to western Canada from Atlanta October 22nd. We're beginners at visiting this part of the US. We do plan to spend a few days in New York and again in the Washington area. But other than that, it's wide open. What is a nice itinerary for this trip? We are 55+, reasonably healthy for hiking, enjoy music, art, history, seascapes, mountains, good food (Yeah she says!); like a balance of city and country; not much into shopping. Can you help us?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Novel in Progress
- 2 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 3 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 4 Short Notice
- 5 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 6 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 7 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 8 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 9 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 10 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 11 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 12 Inn at Key West
- 13 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 14 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 15 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 16 Black History Museum
- 17 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 18 Another Great DC Trip
- 19 Chicago 2017
- 20 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 21 arizona rte 66
- 22 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 23 Food & Wine Festival at Epcot
- 24 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 25 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
Driving Trip Boston to Atlanta 3 weeks in October-- what to see and do???