We're booked to fly into Boston October 1 and home to western Canada from Atlanta October 22nd. We're beginners at visiting this part of the US. We do plan to spend a few days in New York and again in the Washington area. But other than that, it's wide open. What is a nice itinerary for this trip? We are 55+, reasonably healthy for hiking, enjoy music, art, history, seascapes, mountains, good food (Yeah she says!); like a balance of city and country; not much into shopping. Can you help us?
Driving Trip Boston to Atlanta 3 weeks in October-- what to see and do???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 4 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 5 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 9 Brooklyn why?
- 10 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 11 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 12 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 13 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 14 Kennedy Space Center
- 15 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 16 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 5 week in US/Mexico
- 19 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 20 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 21 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014