We're booked to fly into Boston October 1 and home to western Canada from Atlanta October 22nd. We're beginners at visiting this part of the US. We do plan to spend a few days in New York and again in the Washington area. But other than that, it's wide open. What is a nice itinerary for this trip? We are 55+, reasonably healthy for hiking, enjoy music, art, history, seascapes, mountains, good food (Yeah she says!); like a balance of city and country; not much into shopping. Can you help us?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Special Rate for LGA
- 2 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 3 Itinerary help please - Monterey & Sonoma
- 4 Jazzfest side trips
- 5 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 6 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 7 Miami
- 8 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 9 Back from the Big Easy
- 10 Driving Alaska
- 11 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 12 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 13 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 14 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 15 March in New Mexico
- 16 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 17 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 18 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 19 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 20 Border crossing
- 21 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 22 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 23 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 24 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 25 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
Driving Trip Boston to Atlanta 3 weeks in October-- what to see and do???