We're booked to fly into Boston October 1 and home to western Canada from Atlanta October 22nd. We're beginners at visiting this part of the US. We do plan to spend a few days in New York and again in the Washington area. But other than that, it's wide open. What is a nice itinerary for this trip? We are 55+, reasonably healthy for hiking, enjoy music, art, history, seascapes, mountains, good food (Yeah she says!); like a balance of city and country; not much into shopping. Can you help us?
Driving Trip Boston to Atlanta 3 weeks in October-- what to see and do???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 2 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 3 Road Tour in Usa
- 4 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 5 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 6 So you love handbags!
- 7 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 8 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 9 replica designer handbags
- 10 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 11 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 12 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 13 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 14 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 15 Re-Visit DC
- 16 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 17 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 18 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 19 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 20 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 21 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami
- 22 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 23 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 24 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 25 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas