We're booked to fly into Boston October 1 and home to western Canada from Atlanta October 22nd. We're beginners at visiting this part of the US. We do plan to spend a few days in New York and again in the Washington area. But other than that, it's wide open. What is a nice itinerary for this trip? We are 55+, reasonably healthy for hiking, enjoy music, art, history, seascapes, mountains, good food (Yeah she says!); like a balance of city and country; not much into shopping. Can you help us?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 2 Airbnb seattle
- 3 Texas info
- 4 Leisurely Car Trip from Atlanta to Sacramento?
- 5 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 6 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 7 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 8 Disneyland, Yosemite and San Fransisco
- 9 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 10 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 11 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 12 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 13 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 14 inspire me after landing in Miami
- 15 Dallas airport to bush library
- 16 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 17 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 18 los angeles to redwood national park overnight stop
- 19 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 21 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 22 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 23 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 24 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 25 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
Driving Trip Boston to Atlanta 3 weeks in October-- what to see and do???