We're booked to fly into Boston October 1 and home to western Canada from Atlanta October 22nd. We're beginners at visiting this part of the US. We do plan to spend a few days in New York and again in the Washington area. But other than that, it's wide open. What is a nice itinerary for this trip? We are 55+, reasonably healthy for hiking, enjoy music, art, history, seascapes, mountains, good food (Yeah she says!); like a balance of city and country; not much into shopping. Can you help us?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 louisiana bayou
- 2 October in Colorado
- 3 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 4 myrtle beach
- 5 7 days in Colorado
- 6 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 7 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 8 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 9 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 10 Nova Star
- 11 Trip To Anchorage, Alaska
- 12 Getting from Denver International Airport to the city and other places
- 13 Grand Canyon Railway and Hotel?
- 14 4 Days in LV
- 15 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 16 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 17 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 18 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 19 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 20 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 21 Hwy76 vs 70 to CO Springs
- 22 Visiting Cape Code, MA
- 23 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015
- 24 Hilton Head
- 25 Napa winery tour that doesn't require walking? (Eldery person in our group)
Driving Trip Boston to Atlanta 3 weeks in October-- what to see and do???