We're booked to fly into Boston October 1 and home to western Canada from Atlanta October 22nd. We're beginners at visiting this part of the US. We do plan to spend a few days in New York and again in the Washington area. But other than that, it's wide open. What is a nice itinerary for this trip? We are 55+, reasonably healthy for hiking, enjoy music, art, history, seascapes, mountains, good food (Yeah she says!); like a balance of city and country; not much into shopping. Can you help us?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 2 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 3 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 4 How many states have you been to?
- 5 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 6 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 7 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 8 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 9 Florida keys trip
- 10 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 11 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 12 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 13 Skagway
- 14 Retiring in NM?
- 15 Chicago to Charleston
- 16 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 17 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 18 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 19 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 20 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 21 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 22 Honeymoon out west.
- 23 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 24 Route Planning for East USA
- 25 Utah National Parks visit
Driving Trip Boston to Atlanta 3 weeks in October-- what to see and do???