We're booked to fly into Boston October 1 and home to western Canada from Atlanta October 22nd. We're beginners at visiting this part of the US. We do plan to spend a few days in New York and again in the Washington area. But other than that, it's wide open. What is a nice itinerary for this trip? We are 55+, reasonably healthy for hiking, enjoy music, art, history, seascapes, mountains, good food (Yeah she says!); like a balance of city and country; not much into shopping. Can you help us?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 2 http://megacleanseradvice.com/alpha-boost/
- 3 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 4 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/max-gain-xtreme/
- 5 My Topic Titlehttp://www.beaudermaskincare.com/alpha-boost-reviews/
- 6 Your favourite places in New York City
- 7 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 8 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 9 Las vegas +21
- 10 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 11 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 12 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 13 Trip Starting from New York
- 14 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 15 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 16 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 17 Nilichik Ak.
- 18 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 19 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 20 Grand Teton Questions
- 21 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 22 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 23 Grand American Road Trip!
- 24 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 25 Rules of the Subway
Driving Trip Boston to Atlanta 3 weeks in October-- what to see and do???