I am planning a trip for my parents to New Hampshire the first week in October. They both are well-traveled. I would love some suggestions. They are going to be going on a driving tour with their Ford Model A (will tow it from Indiana to make the drive easiest). I am looking at having them stop in the Adirondacks for 2 nights, possibly on Lake Placid, Mirror Lake Inn. And, then they would like to tour New Hampshire. Thus far, I have looked at Manor on Golden Pond. I would like for them to stay at beautiful, relaxing, upscale inns/bed and breakfasts. If they spend 2 nights in the Adirondacks, they will have 4 - 5 nights in New Hampshire before having to start driving back to Indiana. I would REALLY appreciate some help. I have not been to New Hampshire, so I am basically planning using various travel websites and possibly a couple books. I would like for them to maybe stay at 2 - 3 places while they are in New Hampshire. Possibly 2 nights in 2 places and maybe one night in another. They need to stay in locations that are good central points for "driving tours" and just for relaxing in the beautiful outdoors.
thanks so much,
PS the first week of October is best for Fall foliage, right? I am guessing this since I was in Vermont during that time 2 years ago...........
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ((1-855-205-4068)) Upgrade to Delta Comfort
- 2 http://www.supplementscart.com/la-mer-timeless/
- 3 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 4 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 5 Mold Testing & Inspection Charlotte - Mold Removal & Remediation
- 6 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 7 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 8 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 9 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 10 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 11 Apple Dental Group
- 12 BeeHive Assisted Living Floydada TX - Dementia & Senior Care Facility
- 13 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 14 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 15 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 16 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 17 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 18 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 19 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 20 Colorado itinerary
- 21 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 22 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 23 Hawaii wedding
- 24 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 25 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula