I am planning a trip for my parents to New Hampshire the first week in October. They both are well-traveled. I would love some suggestions. They are going to be going on a driving tour with their Ford Model A (will tow it from Indiana to make the drive easiest). I am looking at having them stop in the Adirondacks for 2 nights, possibly on Lake Placid, Mirror Lake Inn. And, then they would like to tour New Hampshire. Thus far, I have looked at Manor on Golden Pond. I would like for them to stay at beautiful, relaxing, upscale inns/bed and breakfasts. If they spend 2 nights in the Adirondacks, they will have 4 - 5 nights in New Hampshire before having to start driving back to Indiana. I would REALLY appreciate some help. I have not been to New Hampshire, so I am basically planning using various travel websites and possibly a couple books. I would like for them to maybe stay at 2 - 3 places while they are in New Hampshire. Possibly 2 nights in 2 places and maybe one night in another. They need to stay in locations that are good central points for "driving tours" and just for relaxing in the beautiful outdoors.
thanks so much,
PS the first week of October is best for Fall foliage, right? I am guessing this since I was in Vermont during that time 2 years ago...........
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO TECH SUPPORT PHONE NUMB***
- 2 M@il Help Yahoo Ph no ☛☎18884823831☛☎ Tech** Support PhoneNumber..}}
- 3 Help Desk @ Yahoo** ☛☎18884823831☛☎ Tech** Sup** Phone Number
- 4 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 5 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 6 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 7 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 8 Northwest Car Trip
- 9 HELP DESK LINE Yahoo MAIL techn** support TOLL FREE no*☛☎1800*540*6830☛☎
- 10 HELPLINE*Yahoo technical support phn no*☛☎1800*540*6830☛☎
- 11 Error Yahoo technical support phn no*☛☎1800*540*6830☛☎
- 12 ANY ISSUSE CONTACT TOLL FREE NO☛☎18005406830 ☛☎ TECH SUPPORT
- 13 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 14 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 15 Northwest Passage
- 16 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 17 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 18 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 19 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 20 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 21 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 22 Sonoma
- 23 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 25 Alaska cruise