Greetings from Baton Rouge, Louisiana! I have a group of 15 or so people who are looking to make a trip up to steamboat springs for a ski trip December 15th-22nd. We will be taking a 2011 4x4 GMC sierra 1500, a 2012 4x4 F150, and a 2010 4x4 Ford Escape. Four of us have had snow driving experience (two drove to breckenridge last year) and all of us have lots of Interstate driving.
What should we expect on the drive up to Steamboat Springs? Flying for us is way more expensive than driving up there- otherwise we would definitely fly.
We want to know how we should prepare and what we should expect to do in terms of changing our driving habits.
Are the roads kept clear?
What's the weather like that time of year in how it affects driving?
I hear it's mostly interstate driving, is that true?
Any information I can get is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/ripped-testo-and-ripped-nox/
- 2 Metabolism And Gain Muscle
- 3 http://klereumcol.com/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 4 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/ripped-testo-reviews/
- 5 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/survive-the-end-days-book-reviews/
- 6 Western USA instead of XC road trip - Qs
- 7 Crazy Mass Legal Steriods - better your Sleeping Pattern
- 8 Alaska or northwestern states
- 9 Driving Salt Lake to Chicago
- 10 San Francisco to LA road trip
- 11 For anyone driving I-5 thru central CA in the next week . . .
- 12 NJ to Florida drive
- 13 kauai hiking on kalalau
- 14 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 15 Charleston and Savannah
- 16 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 17 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 18 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 19 Franklin, TN
- 20 Restaurants in or close to Cary, North Carolina
- 21 Alaska Road Trip (Anchorage-Denali-Valdez)
- 22 Restaurants in Kiawah Island, SC
- 23 Road Trip Loop San Fran south to Monterey - then -east
- 24 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 25 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa