Greetings from Baton Rouge, Louisiana! I have a group of 15 or so people who are looking to make a trip up to steamboat springs for a ski trip December 15th-22nd. We will be taking a 2011 4x4 GMC sierra 1500, a 2012 4x4 F150, and a 2010 4x4 Ford Escape. Four of us have had snow driving experience (two drove to breckenridge last year) and all of us have lots of Interstate driving.
What should we expect on the drive up to Steamboat Springs? Flying for us is way more expensive than driving up there- otherwise we would definitely fly.
We want to know how we should prepare and what we should expect to do in terms of changing our driving habits.
Are the roads kept clear?
What's the weather like that time of year in how it affects driving?
I hear it's mostly interstate driving, is that true?
Any information I can get is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 GAMIL PASSWORD RECOVERY CONTACT 1-800-982-8520 TECHNICAL CAre B*g
- 2 GAMIL PASSWORD RECOVERY CONTACT 1-800-982-8520 TECHNICAL CAre B*g
- 3 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 4 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 5 New Itinerary
- 6 Help with Northwest Trip
- 7 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 8 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 9 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 10 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 11 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 12 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 13 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 14 road trip
- 15 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 16 Gmail phishing attack is Become tricky
- 17 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 18 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 19 Orlando area weather in June
- 20 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 21 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 22 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 23 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 24 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 25 Myrtle beach