Greetings from Baton Rouge, Louisiana! I have a group of 15 or so people who are looking to make a trip up to steamboat springs for a ski trip December 15th-22nd. We will be taking a 2011 4x4 GMC sierra 1500, a 2012 4x4 F150, and a 2010 4x4 Ford Escape. Four of us have had snow driving experience (two drove to breckenridge last year) and all of us have lots of Interstate driving.
What should we expect on the drive up to Steamboat Springs? Flying for us is way more expensive than driving up there- otherwise we would definitely fly.
We want to know how we should prepare and what we should expect to do in terms of changing our driving habits.
Are the roads kept clear?
What's the weather like that time of year in how it affects driving?
I hear it's mostly interstate driving, is that true?
Any information I can get is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 You can safely take Xplosive Vital Male Enhancement on a daily basis.
- 2 Are You Looking Updated sports news?
- 3 Easy way to get Beatiful body shape with ExoSlim
- 4 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 5 http://www.toptryloburn.com/aviqua-anti-aging-cream/
- 6 http://www.toptryloburn.com/aviqua-anti-aging-cream/
- 7 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 8 Escrunchy's can you pls recommend a guide for Charleston
- 9 California/Yosemite
- 10 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 11 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 12 Road trip from MS to Bandera, TX
- 13 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 14 Uber availability on Long Island
- 15 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 16 Fall in Ozarks
- 17 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 18 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 19 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 20 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco
- 21 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 22 Fort Myers Area
- 23 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 24 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 25 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging