Looking for best route to Ocean City, we are driving from Chicago. Google maps shows 3 routes essentially the same until you are far east. By best route I mean least congestion, traffic etc. Avoid Baltimore area? Go South through Delaware?
Driving to Ocean City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Romantic destination in the US
- 2 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 3 Kid School Admission
- 4 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 5 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 6 Alaska Trip Planning
- 7 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 8 New York City-New Things?
- 9 Lynni's Quick Trip to Washington DC and Virginia
- 10 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 11 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 12 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 13 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 14 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 15 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 16 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 17 Looking for a grave in Plattekill, NY
- 18 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 19 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 20 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 21 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 22 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 23 Things to do in La Jolla
- 24 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 25 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol