Looking for best route to Ocean City, we are driving from Chicago. Google maps shows 3 routes essentially the same until you are far east. By best route I mean least congestion, traffic etc. Avoid Baltimore area? Go South through Delaware?
Driving to Ocean City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 2 San Diego farmer's markets
- 3 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 6 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 7 Connecticut River Byway
- 8 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 9 Boston/Salem with kids
- 10 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 11 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 12 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 13 Road Trip SW
- 14 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 15 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 16 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 17 Vacation trip to Portland, OR,
- 18 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 19 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 20 drive from SF to crater lake
- 21 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 22 moving to florida
- 23 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 24 Hotel near Miami airport
- 25 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?