Looking for best route to Ocean City, we are driving from Chicago. Google maps shows 3 routes essentially the same until you are far east. By best route I mean least congestion, traffic etc. Avoid Baltimore area? Go South through Delaware?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.essentialdetoxsweden.com/retinolla-med-revoluxe/
- 2 http://maleenhancementshop.info/sonix-garcinia/
- 3 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 4 Roadtrip July 2017
- 5 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 6 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 7 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 8 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 9 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 10 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 11 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 12 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 13 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 14 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 15 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 16 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 17 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 18 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 19 Retiring to Tucson
- 20 10 days vacation in California
- 21 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 22 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 23 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 24 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 25 Utah National Parks visit