Looking for best route to Ocean City, we are driving from Chicago. Google maps shows 3 routes essentially the same until you are far east. By best route I mean least congestion, traffic etc. Avoid Baltimore area? Go South through Delaware?
Driving to Ocean City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northwest USA
- 2 middlebury vt snow
- 3 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 4 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 5 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 6 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 7 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 8 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 9 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 10 Portland, OR hotel question
- 11 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 12 san diego or nearby area
- 13 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 14 Texas
- 15 Los Angeles day trips
- 16 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 17 Self guided White House tour
- 18 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 19 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 20 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 21 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 22 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 23 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 24 LA for a day and a half
- 25 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix