Looking for best route to Ocean City, we are driving from Chicago. Google maps shows 3 routes essentially the same until you are far east. By best route I mean least congestion, traffic etc. Avoid Baltimore area? Go South through Delaware?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Yellowstone, Tetons
- 2 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 3 Clean One bedroom for $50-$70 a week
- 4 9 days from Acadia to Providence RI
- 5 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 6 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 7 SUV v. Minivan for national park summer driving or does it not matter?
- 8 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 9 Seattle, WA to Redondo Beach, CA December
- 10 Traveling alone to Las Vegas
- 11 Study in America
- 12 Where to stay in South Carolina?
- 13 Florida Family vacation in California
- 14 walking it off in North Beach and Chinatown
- 15 Planning first trip to New Orleans - advice?
- 16 Itinerary advice first time to USA SF-YNP-LV-LA-SF
- 17 Philadelphia to Boston
- 18 Lake Winnipesauke, NH
- 19 Six Flags and Lake George, NY
- 20 Mokulele Airlines Hawaii
- 21 Where to stay in Hill Country in Texas
- 22 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 23 Yosemite Visit
- 24 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 25 New York City Christmas 2015