Looking for best route to Ocean City, we are driving from Chicago. Google maps shows 3 routes essentially the same until you are far east. By best route I mean least congestion, traffic etc. Avoid Baltimore area? Go South through Delaware?
Driving to Ocean City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego with Kids
- 2 Getting around the Big Island
- 3 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 4 best of yellowstone
- 5 San Francisco - mid October
- 6 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 7 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 8 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 9 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 10 New York Yankee Station
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 13 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 14 Vegas hotels for families
- 15 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 16 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 17 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 18 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 19 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 20 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 21 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 22 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 23 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 24 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 25 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?