Looking for best route to Ocean City, we are driving from Chicago. Google maps shows 3 routes essentially the same until you are far east. By best route I mean least congestion, traffic etc. Avoid Baltimore area? Go South through Delaware?
Driving to Ocean City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 3 Colorado in the summer!
- 4 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 5 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 8 Washington DC Metro
- 9 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 10 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 11 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 14 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 15 Travel West Coast
- 16 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 Wine Country Picnic
- 19 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 20 Road trip through the south
- 21 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 22 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 23 Myrtle Beach
- 24 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 25 Getting around Las Vegas