We are leaving for Las Vegas from Vancouver on Feb 27, and can allocate 3 days on the road (reaching Vegas on Feb 29). I'm debating on whether to take the Idaho-Nevada via I-84 and US 93, or take the longer route and go through Utah (take I-15 instead). I-15 through Utah is an extra 200km, but is this worth it? We really don't have a lot of time to detour and go through Bryce and Zion canyon parks, I don't think. We are aiming to drive about 8 hrs per day + rest stops and eating. Any advice? Thank you so much.
Driving to Las Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska railroad?
- 2 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 3 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 4 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 5 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 6 Itinerary opinions
- 7 Calgary to Banff
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 11 Mesa Verde
- 12 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 13 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 14 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 15 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 16 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 17 Our perfect day in Key West
- 18 moving to florida
- 19 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 20 culpepper
- 21 2 weeks in Alaska
- 22 Pub with food in Seattle
- 23 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 24 Great Driving Trip to Alaska, June/July 2014
- 25 An RV trip along the coast