We are leaving for Las Vegas from Vancouver on Feb 27, and can allocate 3 days on the road (reaching Vegas on Feb 29). I'm debating on whether to take the Idaho-Nevada via I-84 and US 93, or take the longer route and go through Utah (take I-15 instead). I-15 through Utah is an extra 200km, but is this worth it? We really don't have a lot of time to detour and go through Bryce and Zion canyon parks, I don't think. We are aiming to drive about 8 hrs per day + rest stops and eating. Any advice? Thank you so much.
Driving to Las Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 2 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 3 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 4 New Orleans
- 5 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 6 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 7 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 8 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 9 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 10 American Honeymoon in March
- 11 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 12 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 13 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 14 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 15 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 16 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 17 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 18 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 19 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!
- 20 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 21 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 22 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 23 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 24 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 25 Baytown, Texas