We are leaving for Las Vegas from Vancouver on Feb 27, and can allocate 3 days on the road (reaching Vegas on Feb 29). I'm debating on whether to take the Idaho-Nevada via I-84 and US 93, or take the longer route and go through Utah (take I-15 instead). I-15 through Utah is an extra 200km, but is this worth it? We really don't have a lot of time to detour and go through Bryce and Zion canyon parks, I don't think. We are aiming to drive about 8 hrs per day + rest stops and eating. Any advice? Thank you so much.
Driving to Las Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 2 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 3 Do I have no see um bites or bedbugs?
- 4 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 5 Grand Marais?
- 6 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 7 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 8 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 9 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 10 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 11 Las Vegas must sees
- 12 adams morgan - safety
- 13 Morning in miami
- 14 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 15 Grand Teton in October
- 16 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 17 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 18 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 19 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 20 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 21 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 22 US Southwest
- 23 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 24 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 25 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco