We are leaving for Las Vegas from Vancouver on Feb 27, and can allocate 3 days on the road (reaching Vegas on Feb 29). I'm debating on whether to take the Idaho-Nevada via I-84 and US 93, or take the longer route and go through Utah (take I-15 instead). I-15 through Utah is an extra 200km, but is this worth it? We really don't have a lot of time to detour and go through Bryce and Zion canyon parks, I don't think. We are aiming to drive about 8 hrs per day + rest stops and eating. Any advice? Thank you so much.
Driving to Las Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 3 nights in Nashville
- 3 Cape Cod in early April
- 4 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 5 Four days in DC
- 6 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 7 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 8 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 9 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 10 One Night at Logan Airport
- 11 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 12 Circle Oahu / luau
- 13 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 14 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 15 Backpacking in April
- 16 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 17 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 18 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 19 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 20 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 21 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 22 Please help with itinerary
- 23 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 24 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 25 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??