We are leaving for Las Vegas from Vancouver on Feb 27, and can allocate 3 days on the road (reaching Vegas on Feb 29). I'm debating on whether to take the Idaho-Nevada via I-84 and US 93, or take the longer route and go through Utah (take I-15 instead). I-15 through Utah is an extra 200km, but is this worth it? We really don't have a lot of time to detour and go through Bryce and Zion canyon parks, I don't think. We are aiming to drive about 8 hrs per day + rest stops and eating. Any advice? Thank you so much.
Driving to Las Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 4 Philly
- 5 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 6 Hotel near Miami airport
- 7 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 8 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 9 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 10 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 13 Chicago trip
- 14 NYC IN AUGUST
- 15 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 16 culpepper
- 17 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 18 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 19 Fancy dining
- 20 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 21 Will have five days in Savannah
- 22 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 23 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 24 Itinerary opinions
- 25 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson