We are leaving for Las Vegas from Vancouver on Feb 27, and can allocate 3 days on the road (reaching Vegas on Feb 29). I'm debating on whether to take the Idaho-Nevada via I-84 and US 93, or take the longer route and go through Utah (take I-15 instead). I-15 through Utah is an extra 200km, but is this worth it? We really don't have a lot of time to detour and go through Bryce and Zion canyon parks, I don't think. We are aiming to drive about 8 hrs per day + rest stops and eating. Any advice? Thank you so much.
Driving to Las Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas hotels for families
- 2 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 3 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 4 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 5 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 6 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 7 San Francisco - mid October
- 8 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 9 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 10 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 11 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 12 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 13 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 14 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 15 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 16 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 17 Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?
- 18 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 19 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 20 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 21 best of yellowstone
- 22 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 23 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 24 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 25 10 days in Big Island and Kauai