We are leaving for Las Vegas from Vancouver on Feb 27, and can allocate 3 days on the road (reaching Vegas on Feb 29). I'm debating on whether to take the Idaho-Nevada via I-84 and US 93, or take the longer route and go through Utah (take I-15 instead). I-15 through Utah is an extra 200km, but is this worth it? We really don't have a lot of time to detour and go through Bryce and Zion canyon parks, I don't think. We are aiming to drive about 8 hrs per day + rest stops and eating. Any advice? Thank you so much.
Driving to Las Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Travel West Coast
- 3 Rafting near Denali
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 6 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 7 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 8 Where to go in Maine?
- 9 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 10 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 11 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 12 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 13 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 14 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 15 Colorado in the summer!
- 16 Kennebunkport and....?
- 17 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 18 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 19 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 20 WISCONSIN
- 21 Jersey City Parking
- 22 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 23 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 24 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 25 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH