We are leaving for Las Vegas from Vancouver on Feb 27, and can allocate 3 days on the road (reaching Vegas on Feb 29). I'm debating on whether to take the Idaho-Nevada via I-84 and US 93, or take the longer route and go through Utah (take I-15 instead). I-15 through Utah is an extra 200km, but is this worth it? We really don't have a lot of time to detour and go through Bryce and Zion canyon parks, I don't think. We are aiming to drive about 8 hrs per day + rest stops and eating. Any advice? Thank you so much.
Driving to Las Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 2 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 3 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 4 Kauai Garden tours
- 5 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 6 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 7 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 8 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 9 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 10 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 11 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 12 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 13 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 14 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 15 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 16 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 17 California San Diego area lodging
- 18 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 19 Maui - Haleakala
- 20 Utah 2
- 21 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 22 Small group dining in Napa area
- 23 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 24 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 25 Hawaii is still Hell