We are leaving for Las Vegas from Vancouver on Feb 27, and can allocate 3 days on the road (reaching Vegas on Feb 29). I'm debating on whether to take the Idaho-Nevada via I-84 and US 93, or take the longer route and go through Utah (take I-15 instead). I-15 through Utah is an extra 200km, but is this worth it? We really don't have a lot of time to detour and go through Bryce and Zion canyon parks, I don't think. We are aiming to drive about 8 hrs per day + rest stops and eating. Any advice? Thank you so much.
Driving to Las Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID etc
- 2 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 3 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 4 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 7 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 8 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 9 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 10 Philadelphia
- 11 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 12 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 13 USA with a 3 year old
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 16 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 17 NYC theatre broadway
- 18 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 19 Universal studios/Orlando
- 20 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 21 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 22 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 23 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 24 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 25 Salt Lake City, Utah