We are leaving for Las Vegas from Vancouver on Feb 27, and can allocate 3 days on the road (reaching Vegas on Feb 29). I'm debating on whether to take the Idaho-Nevada via I-84 and US 93, or take the longer route and go through Utah (take I-15 instead). I-15 through Utah is an extra 200km, but is this worth it? We really don't have a lot of time to detour and go through Bryce and Zion canyon parks, I don't think. We are aiming to drive about 8 hrs per day + rest stops and eating. Any advice? Thank you so much.
Driving to Las Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 week family trip ideas
- 2 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 3 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 4 Boston area -- nature
- 5 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 6 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 7 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 8 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 9 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 10 General Utah planning questions
- 11 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 12 California & French Polynesia
- 13 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 14 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 15 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 16 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 17 SFO black friday traffic
- 18 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 19 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 20 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 21 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 22 Dining in Manhattan
- 23 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 24 American Honeymoon in March
- 25 How to dress in Vegas