We are leaving for Las Vegas from Vancouver on Feb 27, and can allocate 3 days on the road (reaching Vegas on Feb 29). I'm debating on whether to take the Idaho-Nevada via I-84 and US 93, or take the longer route and go through Utah (take I-15 instead). I-15 through Utah is an extra 200km, but is this worth it? We really don't have a lot of time to detour and go through Bryce and Zion canyon parks, I don't think. We are aiming to drive about 8 hrs per day + rest stops and eating. Any advice? Thank you so much.
Driving to Las Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 2 Things to do in La Jolla
- 3 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 4 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 5 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 6 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 7 Minneapolis Parking
- 8 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 9 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 10 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 11 Romantic destination in the US
- 12 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 13 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 14 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 15 family road trip
- 16 Alaska Trip Planning
- 17 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 18 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 19 Kid School Admission
- 20 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 21 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 22 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 23 New York City-New Things?
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA