We are leaving for Las Vegas from Vancouver on Feb 27, and can allocate 3 days on the road (reaching Vegas on Feb 29). I'm debating on whether to take the Idaho-Nevada via I-84 and US 93, or take the longer route and go through Utah (take I-15 instead). I-15 through Utah is an extra 200km, but is this worth it? We really don't have a lot of time to detour and go through Bryce and Zion canyon parks, I don't think. We are aiming to drive about 8 hrs per day + rest stops and eating. Any advice? Thank you so much.
Driving to Las Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 2 Philadelphia ?
- 3 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 4 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 5 Driving from coastal Maine to St. Gaudens Historical Site, Cornish NH
- 6 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 7 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 8 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 9 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 10 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 11 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 12 Hawaii
- 13 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 14 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 15 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 16 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 17 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 18 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 19 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 20 River Cafe
- 21 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 22 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 23 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 24 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 25 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions: