Plan to drive up to Austin from Houston next Tuesday for a show at the UT Frank Erwin Center. I prefer to go I-10/ Hwy 71 route as we live south of Houston. We will be arriving in Austin between the 5-6pm timeframe. What is the best route to get to Frank Erwin from Hwy 71 at that time of day? Where should I expect the big delays. Thanks.
Driving to Houston to Austin
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 4 Visiting Denver
- 5 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 6 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 7 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 10 San Diego parks and attractions
- 11 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 12 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 13 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 14 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 15 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 16 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 17 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 18 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 19 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 20 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 23 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 24 Door County Suggestions
- 25 First family ski trip