I am driving from CT to Florida for my honeymoon next week. Anybody have any tips for me in terms of good places to stop? Or places to avoid? I'm going to AAA later to totally avoid the tunnel in DC (Chesapeake Bay). Would love advice from other travelers! Thanks!!
Driving To Florida From CT
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 curtain wall NYC
- 2 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 Broadway this week
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 7 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 8 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 9 New York, New York...
- 10 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 11 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 12 trains in Europe
- 13 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 14 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 15 USA trip
- 16 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 17 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 18 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 19 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 20 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 21 Washington DC in Spring?
- 22 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 23 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 24 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 25 NBA tickets??