Our 16-year-old is participating in a bike trip in Iowa in June, and then going on to bible camp in Elkhorn, Wisconsin (we live in the Chicago area). My husband and I are trying to take only a minimum of time off work, but DO want to drive her. Could anyone tell me how long a drive it is from the north suburbs of Chicago, to Story City, Iowa, north of Ames? And then does anyone know how long it might take to get from Story City to Elkhorn, Wisconsin? Thanks so much.
Driving times:Chicago to Iowa to Elkhorn Wisconsin
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 2 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 3 Maui vacation
- 4 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 5 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 6 Brooklyn why?
- 7 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 8 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 9 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 10 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 11 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 14 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 15 WISCONSIN
- 16 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 17 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 18 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 19 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 20 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 21 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 22 New York City Restaurants
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 25 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?