Our 16-year-old is participating in a bike trip in Iowa in June, and then going on to bible camp in Elkhorn, Wisconsin (we live in the Chicago area). My husband and I are trying to take only a minimum of time off work, but DO want to drive her. Could anyone tell me how long a drive it is from the north suburbs of Chicago, to Story City, Iowa, north of Ames? And then does anyone know how long it might take to get from Story City to Elkhorn, Wisconsin? Thanks so much.
Driving times:Chicago to Iowa to Elkhorn Wisconsin
View all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 San Antonio
- 3 hotel near Met NYC
- 4 Key West on NYE
- 5 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 6 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 7 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 8 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 9 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 10 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 11 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 12 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 13 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 14 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 15 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 16 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 17 Hotel near Public Theater
- 18 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 19 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 20 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 21 Oahu Information
- 22 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 23 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 24 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 25 Savanah Sojourn