Hi all, two girlfriends and I are flying into Billing and staying in Columbus for the evening. We will drive to the northeast entrance of Yellowstone and stay in Old Faithful Inn that night. I was wondering if anyone could share how long it might take to get from the entrance to OF? Google says 3 hours 46 minutes from Columbus to the park, so I want to budget enough time for us to get into OF before dark. Thanks!
Driving time within Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California: Getty museum
- 2 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 3 Seattle - newby questions
- 4 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 5 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 6 tip for valet parking
- 7 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 8 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 9 New Orleans
- 10 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 11 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 12 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 13 NYC hotel/July
- 14 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 15 Fun Home now on Broadway
- 16 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 17 Grand Circle Road Trip with Older Parents
- 18 Restaurants Chicago June
- 19 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 20 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 21 Girlfriends getaway in San Francisco
- 22 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 23 NYC with my 13 year old
- 24 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 25 Girls' Getaway