On this site someone said 20 minutes, but google has it at over an hour. We are planning going in July after Cherry fest midweek. How long will it take us to drive? Should we stay at two different places or do day trips?
Driving time from Traverse City to Sleeping Bear?
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 3 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 4 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 5 Albuquerque to Denver
- 6 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 7 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 8 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 9 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 10 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 11 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 12 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 13 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 14 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 15 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 16 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 17 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 18 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 19 Michigan Beaches
- 20 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 21 Middlebury vt quickie
- 22 STL Bucket List - College Student
- 23 MOBILE, AL SHORT TRIP REPORT
- 24 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 25 SW Utah