On this site someone said 20 minutes, but google has it at over an hour. We are planning going in July after Cherry fest midweek. How long will it take us to drive? Should we stay at two different places or do day trips?
Driving time from Traverse City to Sleeping Bear?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 2 USA with a 3 year old
- 3 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 4 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 5 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 6 Universal studios/Orlando
- 7 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 8 Wedding venue in NH
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 14 NYC theatre broadway
- 15 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 16 San Diego parks and attractions
- 17 Alaska
- 18 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 19 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 20 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 21 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 22 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 23 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 24 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 25 Dividing time in Grand Canyon