I'm trying to get some info on what it's like to drive from Miami to Key West. Some of my questions are: (1) is it a toll road to drive through the Keys, (2) is it a 2 or 3 lane highway [in one direction], (3) generally, what's traffic like in January, and (4) is it easy to access rest stops, gas, food, etc. along the way?
Driving Through the Florida Keys
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 2 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 3 The Cindy Shearin Group Bottom Line
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 6 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 7 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 8 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 11 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 15 NYC theatre broadway
- 16 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 17 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 18 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 19 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 20 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 21 A day in Dallas
- 22 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 23 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 24 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 25 Door County Suggestions