My boyfriend and I are planning a road trip to Eastern/Atlantic Canada from SW Ontario for next summer. Since we will be driving through Quebec on the way out to the Maritimes, I thought it would be nice to drive through New England on the way back home. We will probably have a maximum of 5 days to get from New Brunswick back to Ontario. I haven't done much research about this aspect of our trip yet, so any advice is welcome!
Driving Through New England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel near Miami airport
- 2 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 3 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 4 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 5 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 6 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 7 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 8 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 9 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 10 moving to florida
- 11 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 12 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 13 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 14 Our perfect day in Key West
- 15 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 16 culpepper
- 17 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 18 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 19 Road Trip SW
- 20 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 21 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 22 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 23 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 24 Mesa Verde
- 25 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?