My boyfriend and I are planning a road trip to Eastern/Atlantic Canada from SW Ontario for next summer. Since we will be driving through Quebec on the way out to the Maritimes, I thought it would be nice to drive through New England on the way back home. We will probably have a maximum of 5 days to get from New Brunswick back to Ontario. I haven't done much research about this aspect of our trip yet, so any advice is welcome!
Driving Through New England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 3 Brooklyn why?
- 4 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 5 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 6 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 7 New York City Restaurants
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 WISCONSIN
- 11 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 12 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 13 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 14 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 15 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 16 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 17 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 18 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 19 Dining in D.C.
- 20 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 21 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 22 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 23 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 24 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 25 Colorado in the summer!