My boyfriend and I are planning a road trip to Eastern/Atlantic Canada from SW Ontario for next summer. Since we will be driving through Quebec on the way out to the Maritimes, I thought it would be nice to drive through New England on the way back home. We will probably have a maximum of 5 days to get from New Brunswick back to Ontario. I haven't done much research about this aspect of our trip yet, so any advice is welcome!
Driving Through New England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 6 Universal studios/Orlando
- 7 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 8 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 9 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 10 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 11 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 12 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 15 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 16 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 17 USA with a 3 year old
- 18 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 19 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 20 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 21 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 22 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 23 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 24 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 25 Seattle hotel recommendation needed