My boyfriend and I are planning a road trip to Eastern/Atlantic Canada from SW Ontario for next summer. Since we will be driving through Quebec on the way out to the Maritimes, I thought it would be nice to drive through New England on the way back home. We will probably have a maximum of 5 days to get from New Brunswick back to Ontario. I haven't done much research about this aspect of our trip yet, so any advice is welcome!
Driving Through New England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 2 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 3 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 4 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 5 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 6 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 7 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 8 Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?
- 9 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 10 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 11 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 12 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 13 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 14 best of yellowstone
- 15 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 16 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 17 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 18 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 19 San Francisco - mid October
- 20 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 21 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 22 Vegas hotels for families
- 23 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 24 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 25 San Diego with Kids