My boyfriend and I are planning a road trip to Eastern/Atlantic Canada from SW Ontario for next summer. Since we will be driving through Quebec on the way out to the Maritimes, I thought it would be nice to drive through New England on the way back home. We will probably have a maximum of 5 days to get from New Brunswick back to Ontario. I haven't done much research about this aspect of our trip yet, so any advice is welcome!
Driving Through New England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 2 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 3 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 4 Getaway
- 5 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 6 Yosemite Lodging
- 7 Temecula Winery Tours
- 8 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 9 Fairbanks Alaska
- 10 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 11 Worst Restaurants in America
- 12 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 13 What's new on Maui?
- 14 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 15 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 16 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 17 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 18 Broadway choices
- 19 Question About Sealodge
- 20 Colorado aspen updates
- 21 New England Skiing
- 22 4 week family trip ideas
- 23 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 24 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 25 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale