We're starting in Rapid City, SD and a visit to Mt. Rushmore. Then on to Yellowstone. From there we head north to Glacier National Park. We are only 4-hour a day drivers I'm looking for suggestions on where to spend a day between Yellowstone and Glacier. Next is through Coeur d'Alene Idaho and into Washington State where we want to visit the North Cascades for a couple of days before heading to Seattle. Comments on any in-between stop before the Cascades would also be appreciated. In fact, any suggestions regarding travel,sightseeing, side trips, lodging, dining (all meals)would be welcome. We have 2 weeks, probably the last two weeks in September, 2003. Thank you in advance for all suggestions.
Driving through Montana
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 6 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 7 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 8 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 9 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 10 new online travel network
- 11 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 12 USA with a 3 year old
- 13 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 Universal studios/Orlando
- 16 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 17 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 18 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 19 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 20 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 21 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 22 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 23 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 24 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 25 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants