We're starting in Rapid City, SD and a visit to Mt. Rushmore. Then on to Yellowstone. From there we head north to Glacier National Park. We are only 4-hour a day drivers I'm looking for suggestions on where to spend a day between Yellowstone and Glacier. Next is through Coeur d'Alene Idaho and into Washington State where we want to visit the North Cascades for a couple of days before heading to Seattle. Comments on any in-between stop before the Cascades would also be appreciated. In fact, any suggestions regarding travel,sightseeing, side trips, lodging, dining (all meals)would be welcome. We have 2 weeks, probably the last two weeks in September, 2003. Thank you in advance for all suggestions.
Driving through Montana
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pavtube Back to School Coupons 2014: Giveaway + Biggest Coupons
- 2 Houston in September
- 3 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 4 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 5 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 6 late-night DC restaurant
- 7 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 8 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 9 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 10 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 11 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 12 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 13 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 14 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 15 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 16 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 17 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 18 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 19 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 20 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 21 Oahu ideas
- 22 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 23 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 24 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 25 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!