We're starting in Rapid City, SD and a visit to Mt. Rushmore. Then on to Yellowstone. From there we head north to Glacier National Park. We are only 4-hour a day drivers I'm looking for suggestions on where to spend a day between Yellowstone and Glacier. Next is through Coeur d'Alene Idaho and into Washington State where we want to visit the North Cascades for a couple of days before heading to Seattle. Comments on any in-between stop before the Cascades would also be appreciated. In fact, any suggestions regarding travel,sightseeing, side trips, lodging, dining (all meals)would be welcome. We have 2 weeks, probably the last two weeks in September, 2003. Thank you in advance for all suggestions.
Driving through Montana
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 2 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 3 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 4 las vegas cabana reservations
- 5 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 6 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 7 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 8 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 9 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 10 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 11 Alaska Trip Planning
- 12 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 13 new york subway help please
- 14 Boston to see Sargent works
- 15 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 16 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 17 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 18 Moving out of states from Florida
- 19 Atlanta to LA
- 20 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 21 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 22 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 23 Things to do in La Jolla
- 24 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 25 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England