We're starting in Rapid City, SD and a visit to Mt. Rushmore. Then on to Yellowstone. From there we head north to Glacier National Park. We are only 4-hour a day drivers I'm looking for suggestions on where to spend a day between Yellowstone and Glacier. Next is through Coeur d'Alene Idaho and into Washington State where we want to visit the North Cascades for a couple of days before heading to Seattle. Comments on any in-between stop before the Cascades would also be appreciated. In fact, any suggestions regarding travel,sightseeing, side trips, lodging, dining (all meals)would be welcome. We have 2 weeks, probably the last two weeks in September, 2003. Thank you in advance for all suggestions.
Driving through Montana
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 2 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 3 New York Food Tours
- 4 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 5 Florida St George's Island
- 6 Richmond highlights?
- 7 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 8 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 9 Washington DC in Spring?
- 10 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 11 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 12 Arches National Park in a day
- 13 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 16 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 17 Looking for Next Destination
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Broadway this week
- 20 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 21 Union Square area restaurant
- 22 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 23 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 24 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 25 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014