im driving to the grand canyon through kansas and southern colorado also on the way back through southern utah and nebraska. does anyone have any good ideas of things to do along highway 70 in kansas, or highway 80 in nebraska?
driving through kansas on i 70 and nebraska on i80 any good things to see?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 2 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 3 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 4 Ben Philipson
- 5 Pearl Harbour Visit Hawaii
- 6 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 7 Maui itinerary
- 8 Oahu
- 9 Past Life Regression Workshop
- 10 What time is it?
- 11 West Coast to Indianapolis
- 12 Overnight stops from NJ to Florida?
- 13 California
- 14 Disney World Florida moderate hotel ?
- 15 Newport Restaurants
- 16 Cajun Country, first visit, late December, please help
- 17 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 18 getting around DC
- 19 Driving From NE Tennessee to NYC -- Where to Stop?
- 20 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 21 Family trip to New Orleans . . . Suggestions???
- 22 Sights and Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 23 Can you see Oak Alley Plantation from the road?
- 24 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 25 East Coast Road Trip In Late January