im driving to the grand canyon through kansas and southern colorado also on the way back through southern utah and nebraska. does anyone have any good ideas of things to do along highway 70 in kansas, or highway 80 in nebraska?
driving through kansas on i 70 and nebraska on i80 any good things to see?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 2 Santa Barbara, California
- 3 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 4 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 5 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 6 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 7 Hotel near Miami airport
- 8 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 9 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 10 moving to florida
- 11 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 12 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 13 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 14 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 15 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 16 Road Trip SW
- 17 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 18 Philly
- 19 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 20 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 21 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 22 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 23 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 24 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 25 Pub with food in Seattle