I am planning on driving from Wisconsin to Kansas City (through Iowa).
Based on Google maps, I'll be driving close to 350 miles down I-35S (starting from Albert Lea)
I am a little concerned after the flooding if the travel will be effected. Has anyone driven on this route or is aware of any construction etc warranting an alternate route?
Any help here is much appreciated!
Btw I plan on traveling on 3rd july.
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 2 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 3 Boston waterfront Italian
- 4 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 5 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 6 Day in Spokane
- 7 Zion and Bryce in July
- 8 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 9 Kids Vacation Place
- 10 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 11 First time, Best business class?
- 12 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 13 What to pack
- 14 Napa valley getaway
- 15 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 16 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 17 summer vacation
- 18 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 19 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 20 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 21 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 22 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 23 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 24 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 25 Itinerary Help Needed