I am planning on driving from Wisconsin to Kansas City (through Iowa).
Based on Google maps, I'll be driving close to 350 miles down I-35S (starting from Albert Lea)
I am a little concerned after the flooding if the travel will be effected. Has anyone driven on this route or is aware of any construction etc warranting an alternate route?
Any help here is much appreciated!
Btw I plan on traveling on 3rd july.
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://getmysupplement.com/anibolx/
- 2 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 3 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 4 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 5 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 6 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 7 sugestions
- 8 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 9 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 10 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 11 Rules of the NY Subway
- 12 Big Sur Help!!
- 13 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 14 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 15 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 16 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 17 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 18 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 19 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 20 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 21 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 22 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 23 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 24 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 25 Epic Journey East coast and back