I am planning on driving from Wisconsin to Kansas City (through Iowa).
Based on Google maps, I'll be driving close to 350 miles down I-35S (starting from Albert Lea)
I am a little concerned after the flooding if the travel will be effected. Has anyone driven on this route or is aware of any construction etc warranting an alternate route?
Any help here is much appreciated!
Btw I plan on traveling on 3rd july.
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 2 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 3 Layover
- 4 Seattle?
- 5 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 6 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 7 First Trip to New Mexico
- 8 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 9 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 10 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 11 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 12 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 13 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 14 November redwoods trip
- 15 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 16 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 17 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 18 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 19 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 20 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 21 Wedding gifts?
- 22 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 23 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 24 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 25 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC