I am planning on driving from Wisconsin to Kansas City (through Iowa).
Based on Google maps, I'll be driving close to 350 miles down I-35S (starting from Albert Lea)
I am a little concerned after the flooding if the travel will be effected. Has anyone driven on this route or is aware of any construction etc warranting an alternate route?
Any help here is much appreciated!
Btw I plan on traveling on 3rd july.
Thank you !
Driving through Iowa post flooding
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Denver
- 2 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 5 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 6 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 7 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 A day in Dallas
- 12 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 13 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 14 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 15 Door County Suggestions
- 16 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 17 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 18 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 19 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 20 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 23 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 24 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 25 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!