I am planning on driving from Wisconsin to Kansas City (through Iowa).
Based on Google maps, I'll be driving close to 350 miles down I-35S (starting from Albert Lea)
I am a little concerned after the flooding if the travel will be effected. Has anyone driven on this route or is aware of any construction etc warranting an alternate route?
Any help here is much appreciated!
Btw I plan on traveling on 3rd july.
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Staten Island, Statue of LIberty
- 2 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 3 Bar Harbor, Maine
- 4 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 5 911 Museum
- 6 Need advice for a 3 days trip to Sedona then Grand Canyon
- 7 hotel in NYC
- 8 5 Days near Denver
- 9 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 10 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 11 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 12 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 13 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 14 TSA Security Question
- 15 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 16 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 17 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 18 Austin TX restaurants
- 19 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 20 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 21 Hotel in Austin
- 22 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 23 New York on the Super Cheap, May 2017
- 24 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 25 HotAirBalloon Festival