I am planning on driving from Wisconsin to Kansas City (through Iowa).
Based on Google maps, I'll be driving close to 350 miles down I-35S (starting from Albert Lea)
I am a little concerned after the flooding if the travel will be effected. Has anyone driven on this route or is aware of any construction etc warranting an alternate route?
Any help here is much appreciated!
Btw I plan on traveling on 3rd july.
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 2 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 3 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 4 Turo?
- 5 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 6 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 7 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 8 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 9 NYC For The Day
- 10 Alaska cruise excursions?
- 11 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 12 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 13 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 14 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 15 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 16 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 17 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 18 US whole month of January where to
- 19 Need help nailing down the details
- 20 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 21 Inexpensive, Good Indian Food NYC
- 22 Hotel near Westlake Village California
- 23 Roof Top Bars Opinions: NYC
- 24 See Alaska by train
- 25 Telluride and Silverton