I am planning on driving from Wisconsin to Kansas City (through Iowa).
Based on Google maps, I'll be driving close to 350 miles down I-35S (starting from Albert Lea)
I am a little concerned after the flooding if the travel will be effected. Has anyone driven on this route or is aware of any construction etc warranting an alternate route?
Any help here is much appreciated!
Btw I plan on traveling on 3rd july.
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3D Walkthrough Animation Studio Architectural Design
- 2 http://hotxt.co.uk/viril-booster/
- 3 Maxtropin Can Increase Your Stamina In Bed
- 4 http://buynowsupplement.com/testo-vital/
- 5 Acadia National Park
- 6 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 7 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/hydroplenage-anti-aging-cream/
- 8 Boost Up Your Energy Level With Testo Vital
- 9 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 10 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 11 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 12 http://www.totalfitnesspoint.com/megadrox/
- 13 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/hydroplenage-anti-aging-cream/
- 14 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 15 Monument Valley
- 16 http://www.theperfectgarcinia.com/purple-rhino-male-enhancement/
- 17 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 18 http://www.thecrazymass.com/testo-vital/
- 19 Proshred Elite Limit weight-lifting sessions to one hour
- 20 Prostacet Helps You To Reduce Evening Time Pee Affinities.
- 21 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 22 http://gomusclebuilding.com/actbiotics-review/
- 23 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 24 driving RT 66
- 25 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?