I am planning on driving from Wisconsin to Kansas City (through Iowa).
Based on Google maps, I'll be driving close to 350 miles down I-35S (starting from Albert Lea)
I am a little concerned after the flooding if the travel will be effected. Has anyone driven on this route or is aware of any construction etc warranting an alternate route?
Any help here is much appreciated!
Btw I plan on traveling on 3rd july.
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementpool.com/zyflex-testosterone-complex/
- 2 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 3 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 4 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 5 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 6 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 7 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 8 San Diego VRBO area
- 9 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 10 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 11 Glacier National Park 2018
- 12 Muir Woods in October
- 13 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 14 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 15 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 16 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 17 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 18 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 19 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 20 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 21 Colorado Shows Off
- 22 New England Tour
- 23 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 24 help me plan a Cali trip
- 25 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens