I am planning on driving from Wisconsin to Kansas City (through Iowa).
Based on Google maps, I'll be driving close to 350 miles down I-35S (starting from Albert Lea)
I am a little concerned after the flooding if the travel will be effected. Has anyone driven on this route or is aware of any construction etc warranting an alternate route?
Any help here is much appreciated!
Btw I plan on traveling on 3rd july.
Thank you !
Driving through Iowa post flooding
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Can Anyone Suggest which is the Best Holiday Destination with Family.?
- 2 bachelors degree
- 3 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 4 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 5 Florida Vacation
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 7 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 8 Trailing Cyclone Ana to Maui (trip report)
- 9 First Time RVing - Is my itinerary on overkill for 10 day trip?
- 10 Getting to Key West
- 11 New Orleans Motel Question
- 12 Itinerary ideas for Niagara Falls via Corning/Watkins from NYC
- 13 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 14 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 15 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 16 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 17 Has anyone been to Li'l Dizzy's in the Treme?
- 18 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 19 West Maui Restaurants
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 22 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 23 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 24 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 25 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?