I am planning on driving from Wisconsin to Kansas City (through Iowa).
Based on Google maps, I'll be driving close to 350 miles down I-35S (starting from Albert Lea)
I am a little concerned after the flooding if the travel will be effected. Has anyone driven on this route or is aware of any construction etc warranting an alternate route?
Any help here is much appreciated!
Btw I plan on traveling on 3rd july.
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 national park during thanksgiving
- 2 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 3 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 4 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 5 DC restaurant report
- 6 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 7 DC Tours, Washington, DC
- 8 RV Round Trip VA-CO Summertime
- 9 December trip to see snow
- 10 Northern California Redwoods
- 11 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 12 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 13 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 14 Visiting for a conference - where to stay (near stadiums) and sightseeing?
- 15 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 16 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 17 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 18 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 19 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 20 S/F Yosemite Trip next August
- 21 Key West
- 22 Baltimore restaurant rant
- 23 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 24 Anyone rented a cottage in Michigan?
- 25 Newport to new york