I am planning on driving from Wisconsin to Kansas City (through Iowa).
Based on Google maps, I'll be driving close to 350 miles down I-35S (starting from Albert Lea)
I am a little concerned after the flooding if the travel will be effected. Has anyone driven on this route or is aware of any construction etc warranting an alternate route?
Any help here is much appreciated!
Btw I plan on traveling on 3rd july.
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii Help
- 2 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 3 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 4 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 5 Yellowstone in early May
- 6 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 7 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 8 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 9 Wine Country
- 10 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 11 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 12 Renting a car with DWAI
- 13 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 14 San Francisco first visit.
- 15 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 16 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 17 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 18 Park City- handicapped
- 19 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 20 PLEASE HELP!!!! need beach in maui for not-so-strong swimmer....
- 21 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 22 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 23 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 24 5 days in Central Florida--where to stay and what to see
- 25 3 Days Itinerary Recommendation for Maui