I'm going to be doing a road trip from Boise, ID to Kansas via I-84 E, I-80 E, I-170 E near the end of April next year. I'm renting an SUV for travel and I've never driven in snow before. Do you suggest a 4 wheel drive SUV / AWD SUV or will a normal SUV be okay?
Driving Through Colorado (from western ID to Kansas)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida St George's Island
- 2 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 3 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 4 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 5 Washington DC in Spring?
- 6 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 7 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 8 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 9 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 10 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 11 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 12 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 13 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 14 Weekend in NYC
- 15 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 16 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 17 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 18 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 19 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 20 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 21 Breckenridge in October
- 22 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 23 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 24 Richmond highlights?
- 25 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?