I'm going to be doing a road trip from Boise, ID to Kansas via I-84 E, I-80 E, I-170 E near the end of April next year. I'm renting an SUV for travel and I've never driven in snow before. Do you suggest a 4 wheel drive SUV / AWD SUV or will a normal SUV be okay?
Driving Through Colorado (from western ID to Kansas)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 2 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 3 San Francisco to LA driving itinerary 8 days
- 4 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 5 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 6 can you help me plan a trip?
- 7 SEATTLE / BALLARD – mini TR about a great wedding visit
- 8 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 9 Seattle - newby questions
- 10 6 days to drive from Seattle wa to oceanside ca
- 11 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 12 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 13 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 14 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 15 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 16 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 17 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 18 Restaurants Chicago June
- 19 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 20 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 21 tip for valet parking
- 22 New Orleans
- 23 California: Getty museum
- 24 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 25 NYC hotel/July