I'm going to be doing a road trip from Boise, ID to Kansas via I-84 E, I-80 E, I-170 E near the end of April next year. I'm renting an SUV for travel and I've never driven in snow before. Do you suggest a 4 wheel drive SUV / AWD SUV or will a normal SUV be okay?
Driving Through Colorado (from western ID to Kansas)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 WISCONSIN
- 3 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 4 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 5 Brooklyn why?
- 6 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 7 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 8 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 11 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 12 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 13 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 14 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 15 Dining in D.C.
- 16 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 17 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 18 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 19 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 20 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 21 Colorado in the summer!
- 22 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 23 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 24 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 25 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?