I'm going to be doing a road trip from Boise, ID to Kansas via I-84 E, I-80 E, I-170 E near the end of April next year. I'm renting an SUV for travel and I've never driven in snow before. Do you suggest a 4 wheel drive SUV / AWD SUV or will a normal SUV be okay?
Driving Through Colorado (from western ID to Kansas)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 2 Worst Restaurants in America
- 3 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 4 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 5 Colorado aspen updates
- 6 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 7 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 8 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 9 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 Arches National Park in a day
- 12 SFO International Airport
- 13 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 14 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 15 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 16 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 17 Fall color yet?
- 18 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 19 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 20 My Book of Mormon review
- 21 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 22 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 23 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 24 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 25 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!