we're looking at driving from anchorage to denali around the 1st of May. anyone know how the roads are like that time of year? we can probably spend a night at trapper's creek to break the journey. would appreciate responses before we confirm our stay. thanks.
driving through alaska
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel West Coast
- 2 Colorado in the summer!
- 3 Where to go in Maine?
- 4 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 5 Kennebunkport and....?
- 6 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 7 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 8 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 9 WISCONSIN
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 Jersey City Parking
- 12 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 15 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 16 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 17 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 20 New York City Restaurants
- 21 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 22 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 23 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 24 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 25 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents