I've never been to any of those three states and am looking for advice. I am starting at Glacier National Park where I have reserved one night in July at the Many Glacier Lodge and then intend to spend 2 nights at Grouse Lodge outside of the park. From there I would love to explore and meander through Montana, Idaho and maybe even end up in Salt Lake City. Assuming my first 3 mights are at Glacier, what do you recommend? I am looking for a mix of scenery, wilderness, local culture, and learning.
Driving solo from Glacier National Park to Idaho and maybe Utah
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 2 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal
- 3 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 4 New York Yankee Station
- 5 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 6 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 7 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 8 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 9 Roads into Estes Park
- 10 Whale watching
- 11 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 12 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 13 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 14 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 15 Houston in September
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 17 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 18 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 19 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 20 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 21 Road Trip
- 22 New York City Restaurants
- 23 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
- 24 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 25 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points