I am a amateur landscape photographer who after going to Alaska am meeting my wife in Seattle for the drive to MSP. I have 7 days to get to MSP. I want to show her the grandeur of the mountains and the vast prairies--am thinking about Yellowstone, Grand Tetons and dropping into Estus Colorado and then north into the Badlands. I know with the limited time--I am going to have some big driving days. My question is where to go and what to emphasize--should I run and gun? 400 miles a day and hop from place to place --or, have big driving days--600-700 miles--in order to buy time for 2-3 days in a location? I am hoping some experienced travelers can help me.
Driving Seattle to Minneapolis early July
View all United States activity »
- 1 Question about Boulder area
- 2 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 3 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 6 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 7 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 8 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 9 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 10 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 11 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 12 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 13 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 14 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 15 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 16 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 17 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 18 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 19 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Biloxi questions again
- 22 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 23 Madison Square Garden
- 24 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 25 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England