I am a amateur landscape photographer who after going to Alaska am meeting my wife in Seattle for the drive to MSP. I have 7 days to get to MSP. I want to show her the grandeur of the mountains and the vast prairies--am thinking about Yellowstone, Grand Tetons and dropping into Estus Colorado and then north into the Badlands. I know with the limited time--I am going to have some big driving days. My question is where to go and what to emphasize--should I run and gun? 400 miles a day and hop from place to place --or, have big driving days--600-700 miles--in order to buy time for 2-3 days in a location? I am hoping some experienced travelers can help me.
Driving Seattle to Minneapolis early July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Morning in miami
- 2 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 3 Las Vegas must sees
- 4 Grand Marais?
- 5 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 6 adams morgan - safety
- 7 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 8 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 9 Do I have no see um bites or bedbugs?
- 10 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 11 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 12 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 13 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 14 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 15 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 16 Grand Teton in October
- 17 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 18 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 19 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 20 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 21 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 22 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 23 US Southwest
- 24 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 25 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley