I am a amateur landscape photographer who after going to Alaska am meeting my wife in Seattle for the drive to MSP. I have 7 days to get to MSP. I want to show her the grandeur of the mountains and the vast prairies--am thinking about Yellowstone, Grand Tetons and dropping into Estus Colorado and then north into the Badlands. I know with the limited time--I am going to have some big driving days. My question is where to go and what to emphasize--should I run and gun? 400 miles a day and hop from place to place --or, have big driving days--600-700 miles--in order to buy time for 2-3 days in a location? I am hoping some experienced travelers can help me.
Driving Seattle to Minneapolis early July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite in Winter
- 2 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 3 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 4 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 5 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 6 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 7 Active Vacation
- 8 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 9 Quick SoCal question
- 10 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 11 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 12 New England September
- 13 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 14 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 17 Tampa in February
- 18 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 19 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 20 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 21 NYC taxi vs car service
- 22 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 23 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 24 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 25 Austin Food Trucks