I am a amateur landscape photographer who after going to Alaska am meeting my wife in Seattle for the drive to MSP. I have 7 days to get to MSP. I want to show her the grandeur of the mountains and the vast prairies--am thinking about Yellowstone, Grand Tetons and dropping into Estus Colorado and then north into the Badlands. I know with the limited time--I am going to have some big driving days. My question is where to go and what to emphasize--should I run and gun? 400 miles a day and hop from place to place --or, have big driving days--600-700 miles--in order to buy time for 2-3 days in a location? I am hoping some experienced travelers can help me.
Driving Seattle to Minneapolis early July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 2 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 3 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 4 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 5 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 6 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 7 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 8 Sea world San Diego
- 9 Small group dining in Napa area
- 10 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 11 Montana- what are must see places?
- 12 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 13 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 14 Maui - Haleakala
- 15 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 16 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 17 Utah restaurants
- 18 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 19 Kauai Garden tours
- 20 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 21 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 22 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 23 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 24 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 25 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)