I am a amateur landscape photographer who after going to Alaska am meeting my wife in Seattle for the drive to MSP. I have 7 days to get to MSP. I want to show her the grandeur of the mountains and the vast prairies--am thinking about Yellowstone, Grand Tetons and dropping into Estus Colorado and then north into the Badlands. I know with the limited time--I am going to have some big driving days. My question is where to go and what to emphasize--should I run and gun? 400 miles a day and hop from place to place --or, have big driving days--600-700 miles--in order to buy time for 2-3 days in a location? I am hoping some experienced travelers can help me.
Driving Seattle to Minneapolis early July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 2 Travel West Coast
- 3 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 4 New York City Restaurants
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 Timeshare Nightmares
- 7 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 8 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 9 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 10 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 11 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 12 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 13 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 14 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 15 Brooklyn why?
- 16 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 17 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 18 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 19 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 20 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 21 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 22 Phoenix restaurants
- 23 5 week in US/Mexico
- 24 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 25 10 day trip to California