I am a amateur landscape photographer who after going to Alaska am meeting my wife in Seattle for the drive to MSP. I have 7 days to get to MSP. I want to show her the grandeur of the mountains and the vast prairies--am thinking about Yellowstone, Grand Tetons and dropping into Estus Colorado and then north into the Badlands. I know with the limited time--I am going to have some big driving days. My question is where to go and what to emphasize--should I run and gun? 400 miles a day and hop from place to place --or, have big driving days--600-700 miles--in order to buy time for 2-3 days in a location? I am hoping some experienced travelers can help me.
Driving Seattle to Minneapolis early July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 2 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 3 Tucson area flooding
- 4 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 5 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 6 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 7 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 8 Boston suggestions
- 9 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 10 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 11 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 12 Ben Landa
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 15 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 16 Looking for Next Destination
- 17 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 18 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 19 West Coast Road Trip
- 20 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 21 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 22 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 23 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 24 first time in AZ
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?