I am a amateur landscape photographer who after going to Alaska am meeting my wife in Seattle for the drive to MSP. I have 7 days to get to MSP. I want to show her the grandeur of the mountains and the vast prairies--am thinking about Yellowstone, Grand Tetons and dropping into Estus Colorado and then north into the Badlands. I know with the limited time--I am going to have some big driving days. My question is where to go and what to emphasize--should I run and gun? 400 miles a day and hop from place to place --or, have big driving days--600-700 miles--in order to buy time for 2-3 days in a location? I am hoping some experienced travelers can help me.
Driving Seattle to Minneapolis early July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas hotels for families
- 2 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 3 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 4 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 5 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 6 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 7 San Diego with Kids
- 8 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 9 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 10 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 11 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 12 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 13 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 14 Transportation help in Philly
- 15 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 16 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 17 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 18 Temecula< CA
- 19 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 20 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 21 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 22 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 25 New York - October with 7 yr old