I recently drove from Seattle to San Francisco in two day driving only on the I5. I am going to do this again in March 2013 and am hoping to drive through the redwoods. Can I drive San Francisco through Fort Bragg and Crescent City in one day (overnight in Crescent City). Cut over to the I5 then either drive straight to Seattle or overnight in Portland. Is this to ambitious? I have limited time driving back and want to know the most efficient and see some sights on the way. Kinda give my teenagers the edited version.
Driving San Francisco to Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 3 Alaska railroad?
- 4 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 5 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 6 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 7 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 8 Itinerary opinions
- 9 Calgary to Banff
- 10 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 11 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 12 Mesa Verde
- 13 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 14 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 15 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 16 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 17 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 18 Our perfect day in Key West
- 19 moving to florida
- 20 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 21 culpepper
- 22 2 weeks in Alaska
- 23 Pub with food in Seattle
- 24 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 25 Great Driving Trip to Alaska, June/July 2014