I recently drove from Seattle to San Francisco in two day driving only on the I5. I am going to do this again in March 2013 and am hoping to drive through the redwoods. Can I drive San Francisco through Fort Bragg and Crescent City in one day (overnight in Crescent City). Cut over to the I5 then either drive straight to Seattle or overnight in Portland. Is this to ambitious? I have limited time driving back and want to know the most efficient and see some sights on the way. Kinda give my teenagers the edited version.
Driving San Francisco to Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Signs and Symptoms of Mental Illness
- 2 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 3 Calf trip
- 4 Anyone there to help me!
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 7 los angeles restaurants
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 11 West Maui Restaurants
- 12 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 13 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 14 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 17 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 18 Key West Hotel in January
- 19 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 20 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 4 week family trip ideas
- 25 x mas