I recently drove from Seattle to San Francisco in two day driving only on the I5. I am going to do this again in March 2013 and am hoping to drive through the redwoods. Can I drive San Francisco through Fort Bragg and Crescent City in one day (overnight in Crescent City). Cut over to the I5 then either drive straight to Seattle or overnight in Portland. Is this to ambitious? I have limited time driving back and want to know the most efficient and see some sights on the way. Kinda give my teenagers the edited version.
Driving San Francisco to Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 2 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 3 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 4 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 5 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 6 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 7 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 8 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 9 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 10 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 11 From Seattle airport to the city
- 12 Middle America in October
- 13 New York City Christmas Trip
- 14 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 15 visit to HIghLine
- 16 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 17 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 18 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 19 Colorado Skiing
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 22 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 23 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 24 Help with the Itinerary - February 2015
- 25 attraction/tour ticket purchase