I recently drove from Seattle to San Francisco in two day driving only on the I5. I am going to do this again in March 2013 and am hoping to drive through the redwoods. Can I drive San Francisco through Fort Bragg and Crescent City in one day (overnight in Crescent City). Cut over to the I5 then either drive straight to Seattle or overnight in Portland. Is this to ambitious? I have limited time driving back and want to know the most efficient and see some sights on the way. Kinda give my teenagers the edited version.
Driving San Francisco to Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 2 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 3 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 4 Sunnyvale to San Franisco and back
- 5 Saison, Chez Panisse, Other Top Restaurants in SF Area
- 6 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 7 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 8 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 9 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 10 Utah restaurants
- 11 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 12 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 13 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 14 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 15 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 16 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 17 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 18 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 19 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 20 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 21 Small group dining in Napa area
- 22 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 23 Views from up high in San Francisco
- 24 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 25 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle