I recently drove from Seattle to San Francisco in two day driving only on the I5. I am going to do this again in March 2013 and am hoping to drive through the redwoods. Can I drive San Francisco through Fort Bragg and Crescent City in one day (overnight in Crescent City). Cut over to the I5 then either drive straight to Seattle or overnight in Portland. Is this to ambitious? I have limited time driving back and want to know the most efficient and see some sights on the way. Kinda give my teenagers the edited version.
Driving San Francisco to Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 2 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 3 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 4 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 5 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 6 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 7 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 8 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 9 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 10 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 11 Weekend in NYC
- 12 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 13 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 14 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 15 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 16 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 17 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 18 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 19 Breckenridge in October
- 20 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 21 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 22 Richmond highlights?
- 23 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 24 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 25 Central Park Fall Foliage