I recently drove from Seattle to San Francisco in two day driving only on the I5. I am going to do this again in March 2013 and am hoping to drive through the redwoods. Can I drive San Francisco through Fort Bragg and Crescent City in one day (overnight in Crescent City). Cut over to the I5 then either drive straight to Seattle or overnight in Portland. Is this to ambitious? I have limited time driving back and want to know the most efficient and see some sights on the way. Kinda give my teenagers the edited version.
Driving San Francisco to Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 2 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 3 san fran sightseeing
- 4 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 5 American Honeymoon in March
- 6 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 7 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 8 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 9 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 10 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 11 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 12 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 13 Colorado Skiing
- 14 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 15 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 16 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 17 Boston in winter?
- 18 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 19 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 20 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 21 charlotte
- 22 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 23 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 24 New York City in April
- 25 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper