I recently drove from Seattle to San Francisco in two day driving only on the I5. I am going to do this again in March 2013 and am hoping to drive through the redwoods. Can I drive San Francisco through Fort Bragg and Crescent City in one day (overnight in Crescent City). Cut over to the I5 then either drive straight to Seattle or overnight in Portland. Is this to ambitious? I have limited time driving back and want to know the most efficient and see some sights on the way. Kinda give my teenagers the edited version.
Driving San Francisco to Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 2 Road Tour in Usa
- 3 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 4 Where to find t shirts from Barney's and a fake Balenciaga purse?
- 5 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 6 Traveling with friends? Sharing your wallet?
- 7 Help! Lost/Stolen Wallet On Vacation -- How Can We Get Home??
- 8 New York City Fashionistas...hot handbags? No flames PLEASE!
- 9 So you love handbags!
- 10 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 11 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 12 replica designer handbags
- 13 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 14 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 15 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 16 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 17 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 18 Re-Visit DC
- 19 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 20 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 21 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 22 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 23 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 24 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami
- 25 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .