I recently drove from Seattle to San Francisco in two day driving only on the I5. I am going to do this again in March 2013 and am hoping to drive through the redwoods. Can I drive San Francisco through Fort Bragg and Crescent City in one day (overnight in Crescent City). Cut over to the I5 then either drive straight to Seattle or overnight in Portland. Is this to ambitious? I have limited time driving back and want to know the most efficient and see some sights on the way. Kinda give my teenagers the edited version.
Driving San Francisco to Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 2 Public transportation SLC to Marriott City Creek?
- 3 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 4 Monterey and Napa
- 5 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 6 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 7 East Coast in December
- 8 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary
- 9 Maine Road Trip for fall foliage and moose sightings
- 10 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 11 New England in the fall
- 12 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 13 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 14 N California trip questions
- 15 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 16 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 17 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 18 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 19 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 20 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 21 Looking for Next Destination
- 22 Worst Restaurants in America
- 23 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 24 Fall color yet?
- 25 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?