I recently drove from Seattle to San Francisco in two day driving only on the I5. I am going to do this again in March 2013 and am hoping to drive through the redwoods. Can I drive San Francisco through Fort Bragg and Crescent City in one day (overnight in Crescent City). Cut over to the I5 then either drive straight to Seattle or overnight in Portland. Is this to ambitious? I have limited time driving back and want to know the most efficient and see some sights on the way. Kinda give my teenagers the edited version.
Driving San Francisco to Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 2 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 3 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 4 Alaska Trip Planning
- 5 New York City-New Things?
- 6 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 7 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 8 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 9 Rochester > Montreal > Quebec Road Trip
- 10 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 11 DC - WW2 flyover
- 12 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 13 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 14 Romantic destination in the US
- 15 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 16 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 17 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 18 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 19 Kid School Admission
- 20 Mount Vernon?
- 21 Lynni's Quick Trip to Washington DC and Virginia
- 22 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 23 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 24 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 25 First time to Hawaii (Maui)