I recently drove from Seattle to San Francisco in two day driving only on the I5. I am going to do this again in March 2013 and am hoping to drive through the redwoods. Can I drive San Francisco through Fort Bragg and Crescent City in one day (overnight in Crescent City). Cut over to the I5 then either drive straight to Seattle or overnight in Portland. Is this to ambitious? I have limited time driving back and want to know the most efficient and see some sights on the way. Kinda give my teenagers the edited version.
Driving San Francisco to Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 2 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 3 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 4 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 5 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 6 Chicago Questions
- 7 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 8 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 9 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 10 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 11 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 12 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 13 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 14 Is the New York subway safe?
- 15 Chicago eateries downtown
- 16 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 17 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 18 Where to from Tampa?
- 19 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island
- 20 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 21 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 22 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 23 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 24 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 25 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!