I recently drove from Seattle to San Francisco in two day driving only on the I5. I am going to do this again in March 2013 and am hoping to drive through the redwoods. Can I drive San Francisco through Fort Bragg and Crescent City in one day (overnight in Crescent City). Cut over to the I5 then either drive straight to Seattle or overnight in Portland. Is this to ambitious? I have limited time driving back and want to know the most efficient and see some sights on the way. Kinda give my teenagers the edited version.
Driving San Francisco to Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 2 Brooklyn why?
- 3 New York City Restaurants
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 WISCONSIN
- 7 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 8 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 9 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 10 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 11 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 12 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 15 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 16 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 17 Dining in D.C.
- 18 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 19 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 20 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 21 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 22 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 23 Colorado in the summer!
- 24 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 25 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?