We are driving from Portland, OR to Riggins, ID. We were wondering which is the more scenic route: approaching from the north through Nez Perce and Grangeville or from the South through McCall? THank you!
Driving Route Help from Portland, OR to Riggins, ID
View all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 2 SFO airport changing terminals
- 3 4 weeks in Florida with 4 moth baby
- 4 Charleston SC 3 day visit
- 5 Transport between SW National Parks ~ 3 weeks trip
- 6 NYC votes all cigarette bans and laws apply to "vapor" cigarettes
- 7 Paso Robles, CA
- 8 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 9 Train from Newark to Manhattan
- 10 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 11 Full day in Nashville
- 12 Skiing
- 13 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 14 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 15 Kona/Lyman's Bay rental property?
- 16 Mini-Trip to Ashland VA ("Center of the Universe”!)
- 17 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 18 San Diego or Hawaii
- 19 NYE in San Antonio
- 20 SF Activities
- 21 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 22 NYC theater prefix dinner restaurant recommendations?
- 23 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 24 Ocean Front Hotel in San Diego
- 25 7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice