We will be leaving Providence at 10 a.m. on Friday 9/1 driving to Chatham.
On that date and time how long should it take? Any related advice appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK terminal 4 to terminal 8, can we make it?
- 2 Boston Airport Hotels
- 3 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 4 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 5 Colorado Itinerary
- 6 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 7 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 8 What is there to do on MAUI
- 9 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 10 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 11 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 12 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 13 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 14 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 15 Any Sanibel experts?
- 16 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 17 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 18 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 19 Uber boston
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 21 Hawaii Help
- 22 Summer in Michigan
- 23 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 24 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 25 NYC 30th birhday ideas