What is a better drive for a week long, sight seeing vacation. Los Angeles to San Francisco OR San Francisco to Seattle. I'm leaning to the northern route.
Any tips along the way?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 2 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 3 Retiring to Tucson
- 4 10 days vacation in California
- 5 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 6 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 7 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 8 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 9 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 10 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 11 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 12 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 13 Utah National Parks visit
- 14 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 15 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 16 Pet Friendly accommodations midway
- 17 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 18 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 19 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 20 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 21 Hotel in Reno
- 22 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 23 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 24 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 25 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?