What is a better drive for a week long, sight seeing vacation. Los Angeles to San Francisco OR San Francisco to Seattle. I'm leaning to the northern route.
Any tips along the way?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 40th birthday in (COLD) Chicago!
- 2 trip to Acadia National Park
- 3 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 4 Charleston and Asheville
- 5 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 6 Maui and the Big Island - Activities for each island
- 7 3 days in Houston area ?????
- 8 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 9 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 10 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 11 Anyone received an email confirming a change in reservation...
- 12 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 13 Visa, Greencard advice
- 14 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 15 march anniversary trip
- 16 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 17 cruise to Alaska including Denali
- 18 NYC Fringe Festival Aug 14-20, 2015
- 19 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 20 September southwest utah
- 21 Advice on San Francisco itinerary please!
- 22 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 23 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 24 San Diego
- 25 Connecting at MSP