What is a better drive for a week long, sight seeing vacation. Los Angeles to San Francisco OR San Francisco to Seattle. I'm leaning to the northern route.
Any tips along the way?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Highway 1 motels
- 2 Pittsburgh Trip
- 3 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 4 Best Movie/TV Studio tours in LA..adults
- 5 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 6 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 7 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 8 Monterey whale watching
- 9 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 10 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 11 11 days SE coast road trip
- 12 Wknd getaway within 2 hours of Denver
- 13 1.5 days in Chicago
- 14 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 15 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 16 The New Whitney
- 17 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 18 Car Hire Alamo
- 19 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 20 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 21 Running kissimmee Florida
- 22 Mendocino Hiking
- 23 Paul Gauguin
- 24 Berkshires with a toddler
- 25 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?