What is a better drive for a week long, sight seeing vacation. Los Angeles to San Francisco OR San Francisco to Seattle. I'm leaning to the northern route.
Any tips along the way?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 national/state park in November
- 2 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 3 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 4 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 5 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 6 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 7 50th in Hawaii
- 8 Florida Family vacation in California
- 9 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 10 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 11 Las Vegas
- 12 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 13 traveling to Nashville
- 14 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 15 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 16 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 17 San Francisco California
- 18 My Topic Tennessee; no makeup or hair products
- 19 Which tide pool is best to see in Seattle?
- 20 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 21 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham
- 22 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 23 Must eats in Fort Worth,TX
- 24 Miami and New Orleans
- 25 Honeymoon Suggestions