I'm visiting NYC for about 8 days . On the last day Friday I'm renting a car from Manhattan and returning to ewr to catch a flight back on Saturday. Friday night we are staying in a hotel in calrstadt.I want to see Carlos Bakery. So will pick up car at 11 am and drive there. For rest of day not sure what else to do after. Was thinking of taking Staten island ferry after visiting Carlos Bakery? Drive car and park at Battery park? Is that a long drive from hoboken? Or should we do the ferry on the day we are in manhattan? What else can we do after Carlos Bakery visit? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 2 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 3 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 4 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 5 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 6 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 7 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 8 Northwest Car Trip
- 9 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 10 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 11 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 12 Northwest Passage
- 13 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 14 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 15 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 16 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 17 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 18 Sonoma
- 19 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 20 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 21 Alaska cruise
- 22 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 23 101 closure
- 24 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 25 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria