I'm visiting NYC for about 8 days . On the last day Friday I'm renting a car from Manhattan and returning to ewr to catch a flight back on Saturday. Friday night we are staying in a hotel in calrstadt.I want to see Carlos Bakery. So will pick up car at 11 am and drive there. For rest of day not sure what else to do after. Was thinking of taking Staten island ferry after visiting Carlos Bakery? Drive car and park at Battery park? Is that a long drive from hoboken? Or should we do the ferry on the day we are in manhattan? What else can we do after Carlos Bakery visit? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 2 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 3 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 4 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 5 road trip
- 6 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 7 FLL to Key West
- 8 New England Road Trip
- 9 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 10 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 11 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 12 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 13 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 14 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 15 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 16 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 17 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 18 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 19 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 20 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 21 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 22 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 23 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 24 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 25 San Francisco Hotel With Car