I'm visiting NYC for about 8 days . On the last day Friday I'm renting a car from Manhattan and returning to ewr to catch a flight back on Saturday. Friday night we are staying in a hotel in calrstadt.I want to see Carlos Bakery. So will pick up car at 11 am and drive there. For rest of day not sure what else to do after. Was thinking of taking Staten island ferry after visiting Carlos Bakery? Drive car and park at Battery park? Is that a long drive from hoboken? Or should we do the ferry on the day we are in manhattan? What else can we do after Carlos Bakery visit? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 2 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 3 Nashville Questions
- 4 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 5 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 6 Best stay, park & fly hotel near Boston Logan airport?
- 7 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 8 First Trip to Texas -
- 9 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 10 Downtown Chicago
- 11 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 12 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 13 Transportation from Lahaina to Kaanapali Westin
- 14 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 15 Charleston Hotel Question
- 16 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 17 New Hampshire
- 18 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 19 Driving to Naples fl
- 20 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 21 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 22 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 23 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 24 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 25 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP