I'm visiting NYC for about 8 days . On the last day Friday I'm renting a car from Manhattan and returning to ewr to catch a flight back on Saturday. Friday night we are staying in a hotel in calrstadt.I want to see Carlos Bakery. So will pick up car at 11 am and drive there. For rest of day not sure what else to do after. Was thinking of taking Staten island ferry after visiting Carlos Bakery? Drive car and park at Battery park? Is that a long drive from hoboken? Or should we do the ferry on the day we are in manhattan? What else can we do after Carlos Bakery visit? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 2 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 3 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 4 Hotel in Reno
- 5 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 6 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 7 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 8 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 9 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 10 Retiring to Tucson
- 11 Trinity Site, NM
- 12 Santa Fe Itineray
- 13 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 14 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 15 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 16 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 17 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 18 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 19 North Carolina airports
- 20 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 21 Boston to Naples florida
- 22 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 23 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 24 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 25 best health clubs with lap pools