I'm visiting NYC for about 8 days . On the last day Friday I'm renting a car from Manhattan and returning to ewr to catch a flight back on Saturday. Friday night we are staying in a hotel in calrstadt.I want to see Carlos Bakery. So will pick up car at 11 am and drive there. For rest of day not sure what else to do after. Was thinking of taking Staten island ferry after visiting Carlos Bakery? Drive car and park at Battery park? Is that a long drive from hoboken? Or should we do the ferry on the day we are in manhattan? What else can we do after Carlos Bakery visit? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.oleville.net/tvolve-testo-booster/
- 2 http://basiccleanseplus.com/alphadrox/
- 3 Truth to know about Alta White before using
- 4 Hawaii with older parents
- 5 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 6 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/lux-derma/
- 7 http://elevategffacts.com/xplosive-vital/
- 8 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 9 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 10 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 11 Yellowstone
- 12 4 Days in Mass.
- 13 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 14 Bracebridge Dinner at the Ahwahnee Hotel
- 15 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 16 East Coast Road Trip - What maps to use?
- 17 Any Recent Travelers on I 80 in Iowa and Nebraska
- 18 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 19 Uber availability on Long Island
- 20 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 21 Fort Myers Area
- 22 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 23 Help with vegas to phoenix national parks roadtrip in november
- 24 NYE in FLL or Miami Beach
- 25 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...