I'm visiting NYC for about 8 days . On the last day Friday I'm renting a car from Manhattan and returning to ewr to catch a flight back on Saturday. Friday night we are staying in a hotel in calrstadt.I want to see Carlos Bakery. So will pick up car at 11 am and drive there. For rest of day not sure what else to do after. Was thinking of taking Staten island ferry after visiting Carlos Bakery? Drive car and park at Battery park? Is that a long drive from hoboken? Or should we do the ferry on the day we are in manhattan? What else can we do after Carlos Bakery visit? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://purabellarev.com/intellex-plus/
- 2 Summer trip
- 3 How many states have you been to?
- 4 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 5 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 6 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 7 Florida keys trip
- 8 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 9 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 10 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 11 Route Planning for East USA
- 12 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 13 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 14 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 15 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 16 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 17 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 18 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 19 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 20 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 21 Skagway
- 22 Retiring in NM?
- 23 Chicago to Charleston
- 24 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 25 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?