I'm visiting NYC for about 8 days . On the last day Friday I'm renting a car from Manhattan and returning to ewr to catch a flight back on Saturday. Friday night we are staying in a hotel in calrstadt.I want to see Carlos Bakery. So will pick up car at 11 am and drive there. For rest of day not sure what else to do after. Was thinking of taking Staten island ferry after visiting Carlos Bakery? Drive car and park at Battery park? Is that a long drive from hoboken? Or should we do the ferry on the day we are in manhattan? What else can we do after Carlos Bakery visit? Thanks
Driving one day from manhattan to hoboken.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 2 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 5 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 6 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 7 Seattle: Something Different?
- 8 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 9 Park City ideas
- 10 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 11 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 12 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 13 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 14 NYC Clubs for live music
- 15 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 16 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 17 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 18 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 19 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 20 ONP help
- 21 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 22 California road trip
- 23 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 24 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 25 Berkshires in late October