I Have never been to the East coast we are planning on driving from St Louis to Hershey Pa then we notice NYC Is only a little further. That being said we are now panning on driving to NYC. Now here are my questions we thought about parking outside and taking a train in to NYC the a friend suggested taking the high speed train to boston, well heck Bar Harbor is just a little further. So now i am not sure what to do. Do we just drive all the way from NYC to Bar harbor or take a train to Boston and rent another car to drive to BH. Then I have read about Whales, Fall colors, light houses, The traffic getting out of NYC going through NH. I just always wanted to eat a LOBSTER fresh off the Boat in Maine. We are going to be in NYC Nov 11. Is Any of this Possible?
Driving New york City to Bar Harbor Me
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 4 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 5 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 6 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 7 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 8 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 9 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 10 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 13 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 14 From Seattle airport to the city
- 15 Middle America in October
- 16 New York City Christmas Trip
- 17 visit to HIghLine
- 18 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 19 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 20 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 21 Colorado Skiing
- 22 4 week family trip ideas
- 23 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 24 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 25 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February