I Have never been to the East coast we are planning on driving from St Louis to Hershey Pa then we notice NYC Is only a little further. That being said we are now panning on driving to NYC. Now here are my questions we thought about parking outside and taking a train in to NYC the a friend suggested taking the high speed train to boston, well heck Bar Harbor is just a little further. So now i am not sure what to do. Do we just drive all the way from NYC to Bar harbor or take a train to Boston and rent another car to drive to BH. Then I have read about Whales, Fall colors, light houses, The traffic getting out of NYC going through NH. I just always wanted to eat a LOBSTER fresh off the Boat in Maine. We are going to be in NYC Nov 11. Is Any of this Possible?
Driving New york City to Bar Harbor Me
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 2 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 5 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 6 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 7 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 8 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 9 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 10 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 11 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 12 Breckenridge in October
- 13 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 14 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 15 Richmond highlights?
- 16 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 17 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 18 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 19 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 20 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 21 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 22 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 23 Washington DC in Spring?
- 24 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 25 montana vs ft nelson bc area