I Have never been to the East coast we are planning on driving from St Louis to Hershey Pa then we notice NYC Is only a little further. That being said we are now panning on driving to NYC. Now here are my questions we thought about parking outside and taking a train in to NYC the a friend suggested taking the high speed train to boston, well heck Bar Harbor is just a little further. So now i am not sure what to do. Do we just drive all the way from NYC to Bar harbor or take a train to Boston and rent another car to drive to BH. Then I have read about Whales, Fall colors, light houses, The traffic getting out of NYC going through NH. I just always wanted to eat a LOBSTER fresh off the Boat in Maine. We are going to be in NYC Nov 11. Is Any of this Possible?
Driving New york City to Bar Harbor Me
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 2 Beach holiday with baby
- 3 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 4 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 5 Trip with grandson to Chicago and Michigan
- 6 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 7 Grand Marais?
- 8 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 9 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 10 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 11 Salt Lake City
- 12 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 13 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 14 First visit in New Mexico
- 15 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 16 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 17 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 18 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 19 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 20 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 21 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 22 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 23 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 24 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour