I Have never been to the East coast we are planning on driving from St Louis to Hershey Pa then we notice NYC Is only a little further. That being said we are now panning on driving to NYC. Now here are my questions we thought about parking outside and taking a train in to NYC the a friend suggested taking the high speed train to boston, well heck Bar Harbor is just a little further. So now i am not sure what to do. Do we just drive all the way from NYC to Bar harbor or take a train to Boston and rent another car to drive to BH. Then I have read about Whales, Fall colors, light houses, The traffic getting out of NYC going through NH. I just always wanted to eat a LOBSTER fresh off the Boat in Maine. We are going to be in NYC Nov 11. Is Any of this Possible?
Driving New york City to Bar Harbor Me
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 2 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 3 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 4 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 5 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 6 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 7 Is the New York subway safe?
- 8 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 9 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 10 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 11 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 12 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 13 Where to from Tampa?
- 14 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 15 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 16 Skiing New Mexico
- 17 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 18 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 19 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 20 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 21 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 22 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 23 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 24 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week