I Have never been to the East coast we are planning on driving from St Louis to Hershey Pa then we notice NYC Is only a little further. That being said we are now panning on driving to NYC. Now here are my questions we thought about parking outside and taking a train in to NYC the a friend suggested taking the high speed train to boston, well heck Bar Harbor is just a little further. So now i am not sure what to do. Do we just drive all the way from NYC to Bar harbor or take a train to Boston and rent another car to drive to BH. Then I have read about Whales, Fall colors, light houses, The traffic getting out of NYC going through NH. I just always wanted to eat a LOBSTER fresh off the Boat in Maine. We are going to be in NYC Nov 11. Is Any of this Possible?
Driving New york City to Bar Harbor Me
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for Next Destination
- 2 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 3 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 4 West Coast Road Trip
- 5 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 6 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 7 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 8 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 9 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 10 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 11 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 12 St. Simon, Georgia
- 13 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 14 Moving to New Jersey
- 15 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 16 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 17 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 18 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 19 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 20 California
- 21 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 22 Maui itinerary
- 23 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 24 Car Needed in Austin?
- 25 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations