I Have never been to the East coast we are planning on driving from St Louis to Hershey Pa then we notice NYC Is only a little further. That being said we are now panning on driving to NYC. Now here are my questions we thought about parking outside and taking a train in to NYC the a friend suggested taking the high speed train to boston, well heck Bar Harbor is just a little further. So now i am not sure what to do. Do we just drive all the way from NYC to Bar harbor or take a train to Boston and rent another car to drive to BH. Then I have read about Whales, Fall colors, light houses, The traffic getting out of NYC going through NH. I just always wanted to eat a LOBSTER fresh off the Boat in Maine. We are going to be in NYC Nov 11. Is Any of this Possible?
Driving New york City to Bar Harbor Me
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 2 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 3 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 4 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 5 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 6 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 7 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 8 Temecula< CA
- 9 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 10 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 11 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 12 Vegas hotels for families
- 13 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 14 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 15 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 16 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 17 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 18 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 19 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 20 Transportation help in Philly
- 21 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 22 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 23 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 24 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 25 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle